PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

For now yeah we only have the glacier color. We will be getting it in black sometime next week.

Finally got to stop by today, dope set up. Workers there are real chill and nice, thought about buying a hat but left empty handed.

Ditto. Nice to meet you Marco... lovin the Recon fitted I picked up, and I'll have to say that the selection in the shop is awesome.

Thanks for dropping by Uzzle and dbao, pleasure meeting both of you as well. Glad you like the fitted that underbill stitching is awesome.

We got a few new items from Futura Labs that I havent posted up yet.

New Camo polos:

Some accessories:

Reflective Biker Wallets, chain included

Also the last of the Reebok Royal Flush pack has arrived:

The Court Victory

The Pump Omni Lite

As always got any questions leave them here or drop on by!

Be on the lookout for Mega's new Black Label... We'll be the sole South Bay Distributor. Coming Next Week!

Hey Kev

do you guys have a phone number? I wanna call to see if you have a couple pieces that I want..instead of making the 20 miles drive. Hit me on the PM, thanks!

Sup Purist Crew.

Finally had a chance to stop by this past Saturday. I was the one that came in with my wife and copped a few 3XL Ts. It was nice choppin' up with you for a bit. It's been years since Summit 7 ain't it?

Next time you guys post your new inventory, I'll call in and reserve my 3XL.

'Till next time.

NDZ: Thanks for coming through and supporting. Look forward to helping you in the future.

Kev

i know it's a slim chance, but do you guys still have the 3m recon shirts in an xl? I've been out of the bay for the summer but I woudl love to get my hands on a blue or red

Yes we will be receiving our iDiom order in about 2 weeks. We will be carrying the 3L, 2.5L Continuum, and the Quilted Insulator in a variety of colors.

Got a few more new items in this week. New arrivals from The Hundreds, Staple, and Stussy.

The Hundreds:

Legend Tee

Stars Tee

Splatters Tee in Black

Staple:

Pronounce Tee

Fighting Pigeon Hoodie

Stussy:

Vintage Kicks Tee

Man Down Tee

All items are availible right now. If you have any questions leave them here, give us a call, or drop on by!

Also be sure to check us out on Friday for our Back to Cruel party with Stussy and Gravis. We will be here at the shop until 11 for the 21 and unders. After 11 we will move over to Temple Lounge next door for the 21 and overs. Give aways will be happening at both location all night. Check our other thread for more details as they come.

giveaways? like collab? or just some stuff you got from the store?

Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

FIrst we wanted to send a big thank you to everyone that came out for our Back to Cruel party. We will definitely be doing more and we will update you on our next event. For the party we printed up some shirts that were made only for the employees and the bartenders. We got some good feedback so we decided to print up a few more and make them availible to everyone.

Here are the pics:

harderbetterfaster-blast.jpg

They are in the shop now. Also be on the lookout for more fall shipments to come from The Hundreds Public Label, Idiom jackets, Fiberops, and the arrival of Mega's Black Label.

Hey all, got some new Fall items in from the The Hundreds and Public Label as well as some denim. Heres some pics:

hundredsbloodblack.jpg

hundredsbloodwhite.jpg

hundredsdramablack.jpg

hundredsdramawhite.jpg

Restock on this popular Tee
hundredssplattersblack.jpg

hundredsstarszipupheather.jpg

hundredsdramazipupblack.jpg

Public Label:
hundredsstealthpurple.jpg

hundredsjagszipupblack.jpg

hundredsclassicindigo.jpg

hundredshayworthindigo.jpg

Also late next week will be receiving our first shipment of jackets from Idiom. Some have expressed interest in the jackets and we are doing a special for them, here is some info

idiom-blast.jpg

As always any questions feel free to leave them here or drop by the shop!

neosole,

the Classic, which is the pair with purple stitching, is $99

the Hayworth, which the pair with tanish stitching, is $129

whats the biggest size in them "BLOOD IS THICKER THEN PAPPER" tees.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Back
Top Bottom