PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Got some new arrivals in from The Hundreds and Stussy.

Mossy Zip Up Hoodie

thehundredsmossyzipupblack.jpg

Stitches Denim in Black and Indigo

thehundredsstitchesblackback.jpg

thehundredsstitchesindigoback.jpg

Stussy Monogram Crew

stussymonogramcrewblue.jpg

stussymonogramcrewblack.jpg

Monogram Hoodie

stussymonogramhoodiegreen.jpg

stussymonogramhoodieblack.jpg

Lettermans Fleece Jacket

stussylettermansfleecebluefront.jpg

stussylettermansfleeceblueback.jpg

stussylettermansfleeceblackfront.jpg

Multi Stock Long Sleeve

stussymultistocklsblack.jpg

stussymultistocklswhite.jpg

stussymultistocklsheather.jpg

Military Jacket, this one needs to be seen in person as I couldnt get the detailing of the materials right for the picture,

stussymilitaryjacketblack.jpg

P Fleece Hoodie

stussypfleecehoodieblack.jpg

Introducing a new brand to the shop, this for all the bike riders out there, Mash SF! We just received the DVD/Book in store featuring some sick riding throughthe streets of SF.

mashdvd.jpg

As always if you have any questions leave them here, PM me, give us a call, or just drop on by!

Rico, I got some Stussy fitted in 7 3/4. Hundreds fitteds are all out. If you wanna take a look at the Stussy fitted PM me your email and I can shoot you somepics.

Yo Marco,
Hows the quality looking on that Stussy Letterman Fleece?

I wasn't able to come through cause of freaking finals
smh.gif

Justin, yeah finals are a pain.

Come thru when you get a chance, the Letterman Fleece is really nice. Quality is on point, all the logos are stitched in and its the perfect weight for theweather we are having right now. I think youll be impressed.

So to get everyone in the mood for the rest of this Holiday season we are going to be having a party here at the shop. The party is being sponsored by TheHundreds! Here is the flyer:

hundredsparty07-eflyer.jpg

We will be having giveaways throughout the night here at the shop from 8pm-11pm and then after we will be going over to Temple Lounge for an afterparty. Allages are welcome in the shop and we will be open for business during this time as well.

Temple Lounge is a bar so yes that part of the night is 21+.

So all ages at the shop from 8pm-11pm. Afterparty 21 and over at Temple Lounge.

Tonight is our party sponsered by The Hundreds, the flyer is above, and I just wanted to give you guys a bit more info on the event.

We are going to be here in the shop from 8pm-11pm with a DJ in the shop.

We have some giveaways from The Hundreds going on at various times throughout the night as well as gifts with purchases.

Also we received a slight restock on the Adam Bomb New Era's in scattered sizes and some new tees and a crewneck sweatshirt.

It should be a good night and all ages are welcome in the shop!

See you tonight and pics of all the new merchandise, including shipments from Puma, Futura Labs, and the introduction of Season 2 Black Scale and Look Ma NoBrakes will follow over the weekend.

Thanks for everything last night fellas, I had blast.

I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys again soon.

Thanks again.

This Thursday, 12/20, we will be releasing season 2 from Mega's label Black Scale. We decided to make an event out of it, have Mega come down, a DJspinning, and release the line.

The line will be on sale at 8pm, here is the flyer for the event:

blackscale-dec20-eflyer.jpg

Come thru and check us out!

thanks to everyone who made it out (especially all of you that had to drive from SF)

still got a few pieces left from the season 2 release, so come by before it sells out.

peace.

purist
66 s. first st.
san jose, ca 95113
(408) 920-6603 [yes, we do phone orders]

some pics from the event:

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

wat brand is the shirt, thats blck and charcoal
on the side and its in like diamond shapes? its ont that little table u guys have at the front.

went there yesterday (saturday) cool spot...picked up a couple 2XL black scale shirts and a recon shirt...i'll check you guys out when i'm in the areaagain

Thanks for coming down from Stocktom, or was it Modesto... we appreciate the biz and come by again!

Back
Top Bottom