Purple Haze 2 vol. Cam's last album

It will suck because he gave up on production and having his music mixed by professionals years ago, but Cam will still always be my favorite rapper in my favorite era of music.

Nah, "Purple Haze" was indeed his best solo work. Still it's not even a classic, in my eyes. Cam is my favorite MC of all-time but I haven't seen someone take such a nose dive musically & lyrically like Cam has. He has been unbearable to listen to in the recent years. Depending on the singles, I may or may not check for this sequel album.

Prodigy's decline >>>>>>>>>

Nah, "Purple Haze" was indeed his best solo work. Still it's not even a classic, in my eyes. Cam is my favorite MC of all-time but I haven't seen someone take such a nose dive musically & lyrically like Cam has. He has been unbearable to listen to in the recent years. Depending on the singles, I may or may not check for this sequel album.

DMX's>both

Honestly dmx didn't really decline that much musically
He can still put out some hot **** I bet

come home with me and purple haze were good money.

damn last as in..no more? or just last on his current contract? he's only 30 something right?

DMX's>both

Enh...music-wise I gotta believe Prodigy fell off harder than X. Earl simply fell off of life thanks to the drugs. I gotta believe he could still do his thing if he got focused for once. And it isn't like X was known for lyrical skill.

Prodigy simply stopped rapping. Like dude just started talking over tracks and didn't even attempt to rhyme. The difference between him now and the Hell On Earth era is like night and day.

^^

That ship has sailed my friend.  It's time to just let it go as you and many others got left at the dock.

mean.gif
 Ya'll bugging.

Ghetto Heaven was straight fire 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only joint I skip is "Let Me Work"

^^

That ship has sailed my friend.  It's time to just let it go as you and many others got left at the dock.
Jay fell off why u still holding on?????
Meanwhile nas can spit a verse and make it feel timeless word to that season record

^^

Meanwhile nas can spit a verse and make it feel timeless word to that season record
Not sure how or why you brought up Jay out of nowhere, but with that being said Jay still has a strong demand given his recent tours, and album sells.  DMX on the other hand...........Celebrity Couples Rehab.  If you and other want to see what DMX has to offer as of late, be sure to tune into the next episode and see him break down and open up in front of the therapist.  I would even suggest you write him a personal letter and have him read it aloud on an episode, that way YOU personally can feel connected to your fallen hero.  Sounds good right champ.  

This was his last good album so I'm not expecting much from this new one. CHWM and Purple Haze were real good albums. I was never really into Cam as a rapper but his beat selection back then was crazy.

Last edited:

^^

Not sure how or why you brought up Jay out of nowhere, but with that being said Jay still has a strong demand given his recent tours, and album sells.  DMX on the other hand...........Celebrity Couples Rehab.  If you and other want to see what DMX has to offer as of late, be sure to tune into the next episode and see him break down and open up in front of the therapist.  I would even suggest you write him a personal letter and have him read it aloud on an episode, that way YOU personally can feel connected to your fallen hero.  Sounds good right champ.  
Hmmm still didn't deny musically jay a bum

Honestly dmx didn't really decline that much musically
He can still put out some hot **** I bet

DMX fell off hard son. X is easily in my top 10 off his first two albums. I downloaded his last album back in 12 or 13? I can't remember what year it came out, I couldn't even get through it. So damn bad, all off beat and ****. No idea what the **** that was.

I hope Cam gets some real producers and engineers. His last few mixtapes sound like they were recorded in 91.

Killa Season is a hard ******* album. Still play that. I downloaded all 6 of his "1st of the Month" series. Haven't played them though. Just been saving them to make a full album.

^^

There's no need for me to try to prove or deny anything. Jay's numbers and recent tour schedule disprove any negativity or personal bias you have on the matter at hand.

Come on and say it with me champ..."men lie, women lie...numbers don't" Do you understand what I'm getting at, is the picture now clearer?? Some folks gotta learn the hard way, unfortunately.

^^

There's no need for me to try to prove or deny anything. Jay's numbers and recent tour schedule disprove any negativity or personal bias you have on the matter at hand.

Come on and say it with me champ..."men lie, women lie...numbers don't" Do you understand what I'm getting at, is the picture now clearer?? Some folks gotta learn the hard way, unfortunately.
I hate when people bring up that men lie women lie numbers don't ********
Because it is ********
Numbers can be skewed for whoever wants to use it to their advantage
Like when folks bring up how just as many white people get shot by cops compared to blacks
Even though there are more white people in the population than black
I'm not tryna bring race thing into this
JUST using it as an example to prove the men lie women lie numbers don't theory is flawed

Back
Top Bottom