Pusha jabs Luda? Vol. Who would win?

I could be reaching (Like a Knicks fan for a championship), But the shh seems a lil' bit toospecific to me...

Peep:

Luda: All these rappers wanna know what I'm getting for 16? Try 80...Want adiscount? Blow it out your @ss!

Push: I'm the same N' make a G off a key, You think that'ssmall change? They never send less than 50, Now factor in that they gone by day three...Now tell me what an 80 grand verse means to me?!? Keep inflatin'your numbers...

When I heard that Push line, Luda's line came to my mind instantly...

Yea, He coulda been talkin' about anybody, But why he specifically say an $80,000 verse?
laugh.gif

Regardless...

Hypothetically, Pusha vs. Luda...Who wins?

nerd.gif

I F's with Luda and he's nice and all that, but
smh.gif
man this _ Pusha gotbars homie. So I'm going with Neighborhood

Damn.

Y'all don't think Cris could even give him a little go?
laugh.gif

I think if they was to get into a verbal sparring match, That it would be highly competitive...

Push is a monster tho...You seen how he went to Mee-ami and buried Wayne.

interesting. but why wait 4-5 years to address it?

i used to $@!% with Luda heavily, but he's gotten cornier and cornier to me. he still has flow though, there's no denying that. if he and Pusha went atit, he'd go straight for the record sales/money tip and probly have some pretty funny $$$$ to say, but Pusha would give it to anybody right now.

interesting. but why wait 4-5 years to address it?
Same #@@$ I said . . .

ANYway Pusha would DESTROY Luda . . . No doubt in my mind. Luda is a high school party rapper, Pusha is a certified street rapper . . .

im taking luda on this one. i think he always gets focused for beefs and it shouldnt be hard to come up with material for pusha.

It would be close...edge to Pusha

and your sig and avy combo aint cool this time around...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont know..Luda DONT PLAY when it come to them jabs and dissing... (TI Know)
laugh.gif
...I think imma have to go with Luda on this one.Even though i mess with Pushaway more but i gotta go with Luda merking Pusha if they was to go bar for bar
ohwell.gif

im taking luda on this one. i think he always gets focused for beefs and it shouldnt be hard to come up with material for pusha.

I'M A BIG CLIPSE FAN.......MALICE AND PUSHA T.......I KNOW THEY BE PUSHIN THEM BARS LIKE THAT WHITE BUT I FEEL LIKE LUDACRIS WOULD GET PUSHA......WORD TOT.I.!!

Luda vs. Pusha??? Haha....I guess the internet would win.... but the rest of us in the real world wouldn't care.

EDIT: Hold up Jewels.. your avy made me double take. I was like :wow:.... fam straight dropped the forks I mean,"NYK".

[size=+1]POOH IS NOT GOING TO THE KNICKS.
[/size] [size=+1]FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO SAVE YOUR GODFORSAKEN TEAM.[/size]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for the battle...I think it will be closer that a lot of y'all think.....Luda MIGHT get him...

yall trippin....Pusha would be lost tryna find a way to diss Luda and tie in how much coke he sold....

Luda on the other hand has the style and the punchlines to beat Pusha T in a battle....peep 'Stomp'
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom