Pusha jabs Luda? Vol. Who would win?

good delivery like Jay.
laugh.gif

Jay's delivery is far from good......

its downright DISGUSTING
smh.gif
....and I can count on ONE hand the people up there w/ him in the delivery/flow category....

And Luda aint one of them.....Not. Even. Close

There substance is the same, coke and jewels. They are glorified Rick Rossess with good lyrics

Its not that simple. Clipse are not only on point with metaphors, punchlines, etc they also have deep though lyrics and are very articulate. They paintpictures very well in their versus.

I'm No Longer Local,My Thoughts Are Global
That's Why I Seem Distant, Son Expand Your Vision
Even Adored By Norwegian Women, Blond Hair And Blue Eyes
I'm Gettin' Back Like A Vengence

-Malice

With Basic Rhyme Pattern, How The %!#* You Tryin' To Chatter
Asic +## Rappers Got'em Runnin' For Their Life
I Philosopy's About Glocks And Keys
##@@@$ Call Me Young Black Socrates, West-Indies
ishh Dropped to Knees Quick...

-Pusha

Luda is nice, but he is basicly simple punchlines and an aggressive flow. What makes luda nice how he attacks a track.

Some body get em this lil ninjas out of control
Put a lil rum in my bottle I think about diamonds and gold gold gold!!

We all know jesus saves and ludacris withdrawls
im bout to go on vacation....blow it out ya +##!!!!!

I definatly rock with luda, but he is no match for push or mal. Those dudes are on another level. You can try to look at them as simply coke rappers, becausethey are far above that, them dudes are intricate and intelliegent. Their praise are on Niketalk and watever community is well deserved.

Nobody on planet earth is messin with Pusha right now and Mal is on his tail. It can change back and forth between those 2 at anytime. Wgifcseries>>>> Anything Luda ever put out. And I effs wit Luda too.

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Nobody on planet earth is messin with Pusha right now and Mal is on his tail. It can change back and forth between those 2 at anytime. Wgifc series>>>> Anything Luda ever put out. And I effs wit Luda too.

eek.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

exact reason why NT music forum has NEVER made an effect on my music opinion

^Ummm its not suppose to. Tell me 5 relevant rappers that got Pusha and I will leave u alone.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Everyone is straight up saying pusha in a landslide...have you heard Stomp???

That was after T.I. recorded his verse...So he got the one up on him...

That don't count imo....

I co-sign that, flame all ya want but TIP came harder on this if u ask me, but ninjas was stuck on Luda's punchlines.
eyes.gif

just listenin 2 TIP's verses all the way through.
nerd.gif

its obvious 99.8 percent of the dude's in here love Pusha way more just like i do...and i dont listen to Luda pretty much at all, but lets be real
laugh.gif

When Luda is clowining and acting stupid then I'd take Pusha. However when Luda is focused and ready to go he is a monster.

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

^Ummm its not suppose to. Tell me 5 relevant rappers that got Pusha and I will leave u alone.

why would I do that just so you can discredit every artist I list? Also leave me alone? You opinion means nothing to me.
but off the top:
Royce
Joe B
Eminem
Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom