PUSHA T- Numbers on the Boards [Prod. by Don Cannon]

This is cool. And it does actually remind me of a Madlib type of beat. No wonder why it aint really bother me lol. Just never really expected to Push to pick this kinda beat. He sure does pick alot of different sounding beats tho

Just made this:

I cut up some scenes from "The Long Good Friday" for visuals to go with "Numbers On the Board"

I call it "The Long G.O.O.D. Friday"

:pimp:  Song is fire! People who don't like the beat might not understand/like Trip-Hop type beats.

not liking =/= not understanding

For real :lol: ol blind elitist *** comment

Anyway, I was prepared to be disgusted by this song judging by the comments, but it's a pleasant surprise. I came in thinking I was gonna herar some mess like kanye's verse from "Mercy". This is just an understated beat to make you pay attention to the lyrics, and Pusha went in.

Trip hop is nothing new but to b dropping bars like he was a different beat wudve done it more justice IMO
I know that, it originated in 1991 when Massive Attack dropped Blue Lines.
For real
laugh.gif
ol blind elitist *** comment
  That's not what I meant by that at all, I just ain't word it right. Why are dudes so hostile on this site?

Still can't rock with this song.

Joint sounds like it was produced by Soulja Boy

The beat would be so much better if it just had the drums, and got rid of that annoying sound it keeps repeating (dont know how to describe it but I think its obvious what im talking about 
laugh.gif
).

lyrically I still enjoy Pusha's drug rap

Back
Top Bottom