Pusha T... Pusha Ton... Push A Ton Of That %$% That Make Ya Nose Run!!!!

Seeing as tho demand has gotten pretty high since word got out that the EGCHK folder does infact exish, coupled with the fact that Tone and Dingle looked outfor my and actually executed my idea I might as well spread the wealth...

With That Said...

EGCHK

Honor...... Me!!!

indifferent.gif
@ myself for having this file sitting on my desktop for the pastcouple of months and not adding it to my iPod.

I have been listening to the Clipse/Re-Up alot as of late and have to say that I have a new found appreciation for Hell Hath No Fury & Malice. His work onthe Play Cloths mixtape was stellar.

Nothing less than stellar
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

A lot of nters took this request as me trying to minimize Mal's efforts but that is far from the truth. I was just in that kind of zone.

*Opens Play Cloths Folder*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Seeing as tho demand has gotten pretty high since word got out that the EGCHK folder does infact exish,

word got out?? wasnt that thread was like 3 or 4 months ago??
Am I the only one who thinks: Mal > Pusha?
yea i think you are. malice has def gotten better but is he nicer pusha.......no

no. hes not. at all. in any way. ever

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Seeing as tho demand has gotten pretty high since word got out that the EGCHK folder does infact exish,

word got out?? wasnt that thread was like 3 or 4 months ago??

Yea my actual thread where the project was put together. However since Cam made that post for the same thing to be done for fabs features and mentioned thefolder, I've been getting pm's about it, some have been cats I %*%+ with and some I've never seen before.

I said I was going to up it for those who missed out. Just doing my part to be a good citizen on nt's community
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Pusha T is the truth. Good looks on that Features folder whoever linked that up.
pimp.gif
All my boys looked at me weird for coppin Lord Willin when it came out. Istill bump that !%%+ proudly.

Def not hating on the effort/time put into this project, but one long mp3 would've been
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't deal with the snippets
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe so Ill... its sooo many I could be wrong.

Def not hating on the effort/time put into this project, but one long mp3 would've been
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't deal with the snippets
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I can understand that... if someone knows how/wants to make that happen I wouldn't be adverse to having that as well
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom