Pusha T... Pusha Ton... Push A Ton Of That %$% That Make Ya Nose Run!!!!

sick.gif
pimp.gif

i didnt know people needed this?

ive had it on my external forever....id rather listen to full songs instead of snippets

push and mal have been my favorite rappers for a long time now

and while pusha is THAT *+%+$, dudes need to STOP SLEEPING ON MALICE

all people get out of clipse tracks are pusha quotables

malice drops gems

his humor/sarcasm is underrated

"when i picture bits and pieces
of bone chip and flesh, it tears me to pieces
cooperate, escaping's useless
listen; i'm your friend, i will talk you through this
trick or treat $+%+%! with hoods want the goods
I FEEL LIKE ROBIN HOOD WHEN I SHARE IT WITH MY HOODS."

not to mention, the best clipse verse ever is malice's verse on i'm not you

Originally Posted by call me walks

ive had it on my external forever....id rather listen to full songs instead of snippets
You know what to do...

Originally Posted by call me walks

You have the full songs .. come on fam PM that.

I've definitely come to appreciate Malice over Push.

Throughout their career, Push has definitely been the more skilled of the two, but as of late, Malice has been flat-out better. He and Liva completely ownedWGIFC 3.

On top of that, Malice has branched out beyond the braggadocio coke talk, while Push seems to stick to that comfort zone more often than not.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I've definitely come to appreciate Malice over Push.

Throughout their career, Push has definitely been the more skilled of the two, but as of late, Malice has been flat-out better. He and Liva completely owned WGIFC 3.

On top of that, Malice has branched out beyond the braggadocio coke talk, while Push seems to stick to that comfort zone more often than not.
pimp.gif

b8b25adbbfafe18d5fd98f56aa2938dfc970494.gif

Am I the only one who thinks: Mal > Pusha?
No.

I think they are even.

And as far as the Re-up as a whole...Liva might not be the best, but his verses are soooooo vivid/detailed. His fly talk is unparalleled @ times

not to mention, the best clipse verse ever is malice's verse on i'm not you
It sure is one of the best clipse verses. Malice owned Lord Willin album. Its not until the mixtapes that I felt pusha got on equal groundlyrically. Pusha just has more sly and quick punches that grabs your attention faster so people tend to forget about Mal. But they both in different zones now.Mal talk more deep thought *##* these days as well as the metaphors and punchlines.

Pusha is like Dwight Howard
Malice is like Al Jefferson

You can make the argument that Mal is the better "all around guy" as far as depth and growth as an artist goes but Pusha has the intangible starquality about himself that Mal just doesn't have. He just has that natural talent that excites and gets people more amped than they do about Mal. It'sa reason why he's been considered the standout of the two by the masses. Whenever you hear interviews from them, you never hear Malice getting asked abouta Solo album. Something about Mal's voice and flow doesn't quite come across as sharp as Pusha's either. Plenty of times I've heard Mal saysome jaw dropping %!!! that I didn't catch at first listen because it didn't quite "sound" good coming out of his mouth.

Pusha is that dude you know how ill it would have been if he came out on the grammys and did his verse for SLU "Push Ton is in the building , Powder tothe mutha****in ceilin" it would have been crazy

Back
Top Bottom