Pusha T

Album is way more impressive than I thought it would sound like.

The features work well for the most part. Push delivered good whip music.

Will cop when it comes out. I may add Millions and Blocka just cause I feel those should've been saved for an album instead of mixtapes

Definitely gonna add Millions to this. Album is :pimp:

Yeah I'm a have to do that too. Push was talking that **** on there.

My record sales ain't much as theirs and we still ride the same coupes
How we still **** the same ****?
Why we still buy the same clothes?
How we both got the same watch?
I'm just keepin ya'll on your toes

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Surprised by how much I like this album considering I have not been a fan of the majority of Pusha's solo **** aside from a couple songs and verses. I still listen to Hell Hath No Fury and WGIFC 1-3 daily but his solo work wasn't up to those standards in my eyes until this.

Suicide definitely sounds like it was left off of HHNF, Pharrell is always in rare form for Pusha, you can tell its just years of growing together with their sound.

Last edited:
Wanted to hold out until I copped **** it 
laugh.gif

Can't eem lie after those 2 throwaway tapes and that tracklist with all those damb features my expectations weren't very high

This **** is too cold tho 
pimp.gif

I build mine off fed time and dope lines
You caught steam off headlines and co-signs
Young ****** cliquing up with my rivals
Like the bible don't burn like these bullets don't spiral
Like I can't see the scene that you mirror in your idol
But a pawn’s only purpose is completely suicidal
Suicide, it's a suicide
I'm just talking to the world like it's you and I

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've listened through my headphones but it's not doing justice i feel.. I need the real copy and a boomin system to really appreciate this album.

Oh my god!!!!!

This album is sick as FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK.

"Who I Am" better be on the radio.

"Suicide" is straight VINTAGE. Like, it feels like i could've dropped in 2001.

Pusha T managed to understand EVERYTHING that his fans love about him, and used it to fill every little nook and crannie of this album with pure unadulterated cocaine in audio form.

QFT when i first heard it i was :wow:

millions and blocka is good too i love those songs a lot but i can see why he didnt add it to his album

Last edited:
haven't been too fond of Pusha since the GOOD Friday tracks, but gave this a spin, and it was actually solid...

need that 320 tho...

My Suicide is only 2:53 cuts off midway thru Liva's verse :smh:

I want a Liva mixtape in the worst way

That Let Me Love You Track is dope, I really thought Ma$e was on the record :lol: this album is flames tho. Pusha will have my $9.99 on release day.

Last edited:
Spun it twice and love it so far, Pusha T far outdid the expectations I had for him. Can't wait to cop the official copy and let it bang in the whip.

So, are we all aware that J. Pheonix DIDNT do King Push?
Don't know if it was confusion, or dude still trollin hard

Last edited:
^Saw the credits as Joaquin Phoenix/Kanye West

"While it was widely reported that Pusha T used my beat and that I produced his song, I can’t take any credit. A friend’s son played me his music, and all I did was make an introduction to Kanye’s camp."

-JP

missinfo.tv

Paul Cain is that you?
haha....nah, but looking at their whole careers, fabs got so much more work out. plus has been way more versatile.  It's also still pretty impressive he's always been able to stand on his own. never had a major figure backing him like most other artists out today. 

He's not even close to Push lyrically, take that to another thread don't pollute this with nonsense after the homie just dropped a great album

Back
Top Bottom