Pusha T

They also mentioned they grew up privileged.

True but at the same time, you know that area of VA, he wasn't that far from the hood and when all of your friends are in the game....

It's easy to see how it happens.

It's still a slippery slope because I can see first hand how music specifically rap has influenced young men to move a certain way.

Malice wasn't acting like some dude who found god, dude act like he found god and drugs. Listen to how he talking and his movements

Malice wasn't acting like some dude who found god, dude act like he found god and drugs. Listen to how he talking and his movements

Word. Dude looked frail too. If it's not the drugs, maybe he got "those AIDS" and that threw him into this rut.

Malice lost a ton of weight... An almost unhealthy amount. Props to him for not making it seem like hes looking down on Push though for continuing to do what he does.

Malice lost a ton of weight... An almost unhealthy amount. Props to him for not making it seem like hes looking down on Push though for continuing to do what he does.

Definitely feel the same. Neither one of them threw the other under the bus.

Malice seems erratic...

I admire both brothers for representing what America does to black men. They both made it regardless.

:lol: I just saw Pusha T today (I work at ATL airport)

Sadly I was assisting a disgruntled passenger so all I could do was nod to him :smh:

Anybody read the book Malice put out?

I bought it from amazon when it dropped. Definite explains why he made the lifestyle change

And MNIMN is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] my bro-in law put me on to it when it dropped. I've always favored Malice more, but Pusha T put out a great album

Last edited:
I doubt Malice on drugs.

That whole thing with their crew getting pinched wow make anyone look at making a serious change. I still miss the clipse but I can't be mad at Mal

dudes in here bashing MALICE cause he made a better change for himself & his family...Thats cold blooded
I respect the change but look at this *****. He remind me of this crackhead from around the way named red, all jittery and prraching the word

man lunch money is dope as hell. had to run it back a couple of times during my drive to school

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom