Pusha T

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nobody ever said Cons or GLC were wack, y'all just reading what y'all want to read.

The fact is Push's situation and GLC/Cons's situation are verrrrry different.

Push is getting this push (pardon the pun) for a reason, as my man Steve alluded to.
BWahajflas;jsdf 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not even gonna front...

I like Pusha...but him messing with Ye...hopefully this does wonders for his content and he can make the leap to the next level

All good artists let you see them as a person while remaining a bit of an enigma....

In laymans terms, rap about something other than coke.

Not even gonna front...

I like Pusha...but him messing with Ye...hopefully this does wonders for his content and he can make the leap to the next level

All good artists let you see them as a person while remaining a bit of an enigma....

In laymans terms, rap about something other than coke.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i just hope he can come up with better punchlines that don't involve coke...
But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
 ... I feel you though even though I am in love w/ the "When the kilos came we gave you Bobby Brown jaw"
pimp.gif

I like the fact that 'Ye made son rewrite *#%+ until it was good enough .. I guess that's the purpose of "good music".

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i just hope he can come up with better punchlines that don't involve coke...
But you PUSHA C
laugh.gif
 ... I feel you though even though I am in love w/ the "When the kilos came we gave you Bobby Brown jaw"
pimp.gif

I like the fact that 'Ye made son rewrite *#%+ until it was good enough .. I guess that's the purpose of "good music".

laugh.gif
, I find that funny that 'Ye tells Pusha, the superior rapper, that his lyrics weren't good enough.

laugh.gif
, I find that funny that 'Ye tells Pusha, the superior rapper, that his lyrics weren't good enough.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
I do too but not entirely .. Maybe he is simply trying to bring out the best in him ... He murdered "Runaway" and bodied "Appauled" as well.  Maybe 'Ye sees something in him that Pharell didn't ...

laugh.gif
I do too but not entirely .. Maybe he is simply trying to bring out the best in him ... He murdered "Runaway" and bodied "Appauled" as well.  Maybe 'Ye sees something in him that Pharell didn't ...

I dont care about none of this stuff he doing right now (features, signing, etc etc).

I just want to hear an album. 

I dont care about none of this stuff he doing right now (features, signing, etc etc).

::

Just look at all the interviews and what-not in the past several months,
it's clear that Pusha T has NO PROBLEM giving Kanye 100% control and complete trust in guiding Pusha's career

Just look at all the interviews and what-not in the past several months,
it's clear that Pusha T has NO PROBLEM giving Kanye 100% control and complete trust in guiding Pusha's career

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Well damn .. I'm sure if he could, he would make an album this week and send it to you wrapped in a kilo.  But w/ 'Ye behind him, and this being his solo debut,  I'm thinking they are going to make sure it's done correctly.  Patience is virtue big homie. 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Well damn .. I'm sure if he could, he would make an album this week and send it to you wrapped in a kilo.  But w/ 'Ye behind him, and this being his solo debut,  I'm thinking they are going to make sure it's done correctly.  Patience is virtue big homie. 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

nah that wasnt the point...he didnt make him rewrite cause "it wasnt good enough"  - he just told him to be more raw...i think he said it wasnt "@#4hole" enough
laugh.gif
- Push was prob tryna tame it down cause the song was obv for the mainstream but Kayne told him to do him and go off

i respect that more than tryna box him into a mold to get him on the radio -

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif

nah that wasnt the point...he didnt make him rewrite cause "it wasnt good enough"  - he just told him to be more raw...i think he said it wasnt "@#4hole" enough
laugh.gif
- Push was prob tryna tame it down cause the song was obv for the mainstream but Kayne told him to do him and go off

i respect that more than tryna box him into a mold to get him on the radio -

*listens to Ye and Pusha on Hot97*

I'm not worried about anything.

Push-ton-key is still in the building. And will remain.

Dipset, you're a clown comparing Push to GLC and Cons.

My bad, your right
grin.gif

My bad, your right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

My bad, your right
grin.gif

You're a !%%$%+ gump yo.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

My bad, your right
grin.gif

You're a !%%$%+ gump yo.

Back
Top Bottom