Pusha T

Great album. Pusha stays in my top 5 alive. 

Untouchable and Crutches, crosses, caskets 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

album starts off pretty great with the first few cuts.

that intro is so tough.

Pusha is def getting the raps off on this thing but overall i can see why this is just a prequel album...its not the strongest material he has been working on i am sure

Whole album goes off other than Got Em Covered. I'm puzzled as to how Timbaland came through with a great beat in Untouchable, then did a 180 of embarrassment on Got Em Covered :lol: And it was strictly the beat, cause the lyrics were on point. There's definitely a noticeable difference of Beans flow too. Never knew he got shot either. It's not nearly as bad as Shyne though, he sounded like a completely different person and was awful. Beans still sounds good, just more deliberate and subdued.

Great offering from Push, spitting fiye throughout. Crutches, crosses, caskets :x :smokin

I don't think BEANS voice messed up sounds like he tried to go back to that TALES OF A HUSTLER PT.2 type flow I love the album but MY NAME IS MY NAME is better but PUSH is top 5 dude spits straight flames KEEP DEALING is incredible as I say again...lol The beats ain't that bad to me glad no trap foolishness on there PUSH makes movies on records...

His voice is changed from the shooting. He spoke on it in a recent interview. You can tell the difference when he's speaking too.

Last edited:
With it being so short I thought it would be a near perfect album .....

About half of the album is really good and the other half is meh.... Especially the production

Push said the beats were supposed to be different not like on a album or made for radio. He wanted the producers to do the b sides or go left then what every other artists wants from them. I like most of the beats but that's only because Push makes them sound good.

FIFA >>> that beat.... Echgk!!
I'm really enjoying this project as I stayed away from the leaks, reminded me that next to Kendrick, Pusha is the best rapper out.

Last edited:
Good to hear someone REALLY rap over a MetroBoomin beat for once. The intro is the hardest joint on here.

scared to buy this and bought hell hath no fury again instead

man this joint aged well

suggest everyone to revisit this

Last edited:
Crutches Crosses and Caskets hook is so gat **** annoying. Like a child learning a hand full of new words and using them every chance given.

Back
Top Bottom