Pusha T

Lmao y’all chillllllll

Where are we ranking this in terms of Pusha’s solos though? I swear I gain a new appreciation for MNIMN every damn week.

Lmao y’all chillllllll

Where are we ranking this in terms of Pusha’s solos though? I swear I gain a new appreciation for MNIMN every damn week.
It's up there. I liked My name is my name, but I felt like he was trying too hard to make good music instead of doing what he does best. I wouldn't mind if anyone said this was his best project.

It's early but it's easily #1 for me.

This is what I envisioned when he first went to GOOD. This is his first solo project where he 100% fed his core fanbase. Ain't No radio records, no r&b record w/ Dream on the hook, etc.

Just straight unfiltered Pusha at this lyrical peak.
This I can agree with. My name is my name should have been 15 Nosetalgias.

I listen to Pusha T to hear him rap about drugs. That's it.

I’m not ready to call it #1 just yet but the album is stuck in my head after 3 listen throughs. The first listen through I was feeling it but after playing it in the whip I’m in love :lol:

I went back to page 20-29 of this thread and was looking at our reactions to My Name is My Name and it’s pretty much all of us having the same reactions now as we had then and this was us about 5 years ago. We were even talking about how he bodied Drake :lol: Good sign for Daytona but I’m not ready to put MNIMN under this though, hell nah. Y’all mustve forgot. Ima need y’all to go play that album again :lol:

This **** fire. He talking his talk and the beats knock.

Always loved that line he used from Politics As Usual :pimp:

Joint way too short though, my only complaint.

Not feeling the production...the bars are fuego tho.

The production could have been harder IMO. It's like ye is scratching the surface of what I was hoping for...but probably saved the good **** for his own album. I hate that.

I want the production for pusha to be as in your face as the bars. This didn't do that for me but it's still solid

Gotta let this b**** breathe first. :lol:

I always liked MNIMN more than other people but Darkest Before Dawn is my #1. That Intro, Keep Dealing, FIFA, Crutches, Crosses, Caskets... :sick: :pimp:

Between the Intro and Untouchable it took me like a week to get through that album. I swear I could not stop putting those two songs on repeat.

“Rinsed drug money I done paid, for my sins. Books and the lawyers I done paid for my friends, still held back I done paid for my skin” :sick:

And then the fact that paying for his friends could be interpreted as paid for his friends lawyer fees, punishment for having friends in trouble with the law or the fact that delving into drug life bought him friends in that life too..............dog.........dog......

Not feeling the production...the bars are fuego tho.

The production could have been harder IMO. It's like ye is scratching the surface of what I was hoping for...but probably saved the good **** for his own album. I hate that.

I want the production for pusha to be as in your face as the bars. This didn't do that for me but it's still solid

What have you listened to the album on? When I first listened to it this morning I just had it playing through my phone as I made breakfast near me and I liked the production but wasn’t huge on it. But when I got in the whip and the speakers picked up the snares on Hard Piano, LAWD HAVE MERCY!

Between the Intro and Untouchable it took me like a week to get through that album. I swear I could not stop putting those two songs on repeat.

“Rinsed drug money I done paid, for my sins. Books and the lawyers I done paid for my friends, still held back I done paid for my skin” :sick:

And then the fact that paying for his friends could be interpreted as paid for his friends lawyer fees, punishment for having friends in trouble with the law or the fact that delving into drug life bought him friends in that life too..............dog.........dog......

What have you listened to the album on? When I first listened to it this morning I just had it playing through my phone as I made breakfast near me and I liked the production but wasn’t huge on it. But when I got in the whip and the speakers picked up the snares on Hard Piano, LAWD HAVE MERCY!
I probably run the intro, untouchable, and crutches once a week. I can’t believe 10 tracks held me over for two and a half years

Hard Piano beat sound too low quality compared with the rest. Almost fruity loopish

Back
Top Bottom