Put me on a TV series NT

damn i didnt even know where to start
laugh.gif

forgot to mention ive seen dexter and southland as well
pimp.gif

might start breaking bad since it seems to be pretty popular and seen on NT a few times before..def saying these lists though..good lookin out NT

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Luther
Boardwalk Empire
Misfits
Arrested Development
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad

Watch those.

Have fun G.
My man has taste
pimp.gif

First thing...stop watching American television. Get put on that BBC/ITV tip. 

Love/Hate

Top Boy (mini-series) but good show

and pretty much what my man listed.

dragonballz and trailor park boys. nothing else matters in life other than ye, kim, and lil b based god

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Madmen
Walking Dead
etc etc..

I just started watching the Shield, up to season 2.. it's pretty good so far.

Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The River
The Walking Dead

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Luther
Boardwalk Empire
Misfits
Arrested Development
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad

Watch those.

Have fun G.
My man has taste
pimp.gif

First thing...stop watching American television. Get put on that BBC/ITV tip. 

Love/Hate

Top Boy (mini-series) but good show

and pretty much what my man listed.
co-co sign luther, top boy and the uk tv suggestion. starting to watch love/hate tonight. most of the shows suggested are good. even though some might find it corny i would recommend dubplate drama. its a web based show from the uk. you can catch it on your usual places or on youtube.

Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
Spartacus
The Big Bang Theory
New Girl
Parks and Recreation

Truuuuust. These won't disappoint

Idk how old you are, but I just got all 5 seasons of Hey Arnold, and this show is surprisingly good 10 years later.

Everybody has already named every damn show I watch, except for

Unsupervised
Full Metal Alchemist

How could anyone stomach season 3 of Lost? That show is so disjointed it's disgusting. I've officially started to skim that series. I'm trying to stick with it just to see what happens but they are clearly making !$@@ up as they go.

All these show that I'm about to list are great.

Breaking Bad: I started watching this show last week and I only have two more episodes to watch.
The story pulls you in and doesn't let go.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: The action is this show is pretty amazing and the lengths the brothers would go for each other is
pimp.gif

Hajime No Ippo: If you like action or boxing in general then check this out.
Most of the fights are unpredictable. This show also has a lot of comedy that makes me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

How could anyone stomach season 3 of Lost? That show is so disjointed it's disgusting. I've officially started to skim that series. I'm trying to stick with it just to see what happens but they are clearly making !$@@ up as they go.
Well...short answer, the season 3 finale of Lost is one of the best episodes of TV ever. When you watch it, it will feel like a movie and you'll be calling Lost the one of the best shows that was ever on television.

The way ABC was dickin the show around, randomly tossing out reruns. The show was super popular and when the creator asked for a set end date and a dependable release schedule ABC just rolled their eyes. So they held the show hostage. They literally put the main characters in cages and told ABC, we're not letting them out until we get a deal. So ABC gave in, let them do a shorter season and run all the episodes straight. And let them declare that show would end with season 6.

Then seasons 4 and 5...I remember people were divided on those. I got sick of the main 3's stuff, but really liked everyone else's. I liked the bad guys and the war that got started. Some people loved 4 and didn't really like 5. I liked 4 and loved 5...just this pure sci-fi show. The 3rd season is when they tested everyone's patience. The 3rd finale is when they proved that that patience was worth it. The 4th season, when they planted the seeds for season 5 and raised the stakes on the whole show. Then the 5th season is when they setup an amazing end run. This season's finale is so close to being better than the 3rd's. It's great, but the 3rd season finale is like a movie. The last shot of this season gave every Lost fan goosebumps for the 7 or 8 months we had to wait for season 6.

Then season 6 happened.
mad.gif

+%*# Lost.

Yea everyone has listed some of the best shows on tv. Go forth my son and watch what they have listed

Back
Top Bottom