Put us onto things that you got put onto

Real talk an ex Army Ranger subed one of my classes in HS and his whole lecture was about this technique. A few months later I saw it on NT and knew it was real. Definitely works
does this explain why they have those toilet holes in the ground in some/all asian countries?
it just doesn't seem very comfortable to me, but that's just my westernized view of it

and to contribute, even though most people already know about this site

shush.se :smokin

-Fill an external hard drive with movies, tv shows, etc. and then just plug it directly into the TV. I had never seen anyone do this in America but here in Australia, everyone does it.

Everyone does this in NIgeria.... Its crazy we never do it in the states. I plan to use that system all the time when I move home

yoooo pfmfl

What does P4L mean? Somebody please put me on
laugh.gif
Posting for later
Putting P4L is futile since there is a suscribe button
laugh.gif
I don't know why people still do it
Tradition b. I dont want to see it fade like YNS did

Spotify is :smokin

Do you guys pay, or am I the only one shelling out $10/month. I work on an assembly line so I don't even care. So worth it to me. But I got friends who use spotify too and they claim they don't pay anything.

Spotify is
smokin.gif

Do you guys pay, or am I the only one shelling out $10/month. I work on an assembly line so I don't even care. So worth it to me. But I got friends who use spotify too and they claim they don't pay anything.
I don't pay, but I'm probably going to start so I can just hand pick songs and put them in a playlist.

This one is my favorite though and idk how I never knew it before

-Fill an external hard drive with movies, tv shows, etc. and then just plug it directly into the TV. I had never seen anyone do this in America but here in Australia, everyone does it.

you need a smart tv for this right?

but you need something else correct? i have an EHD & i dont think i can plug n play

Spotify is
smokin.gif

I'll be paying when my trial ends. Worth it imo. I haven't looked into it much yet since I'm still on trial, but I think you can get a student discount and pay $5 a month. Read somewhere that supposedly there are easy ways to get the student discount even if you aren't a student.

Last edited:

Everyone does this in NIgeria.... Its crazy we never do it in the states. I plan to use that system all the time when I move home
Yeah, so dope!!!

you need a smart tv for this right?

Nope, just a tv with a USB port

but you need something else correct? i have an EHD & i dont think i can plug n play

I have a LaCie portable hard drive where it only needs USB power not external power and it works fine. All portable hard drives is what I should have said. And I think it only works with 2TB or less.

I have a LaCie portable hard drive where it only needs USB power not external power and it works fine. All portable hard drives is what I should have said. And I think it only works with 2TB or less.

i have a WB/WD(cant remember which it is) 1TB HD but it does need power & the usb so maybe thats the catch with my HD

Last edited:
i have a WB/WD(cant remember which it is) 1TB HD but it does need power & the usb so maybe thats the catch with my HD
Ya'll can get one of the WD 1TB Passport's. They get power through USB and they are pretty small.

Let me contribute:

Graze - For $5 every two weeks they will send you small box of snacks. Its pretty decent plus they donate money schools and stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom