5c436ac93d891a79eb8b11221be16cfc1e8a35c7.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^who you calling ugly?
laugh.gif

3178779785_7f302a8e44_b.jpg
roll.gif

Ok, me rindo.
laugh.gif

It's just that ours was gift from my bro's ex-I-want-to-strangle-her girlfriend who is the most useless person in this universe and I guess I relate her to this dog.
laugh.gif
But mine is extra annoying, man. I swear. My GF comes home and can;t walk cause she tries to eat toes. Yes. I said EAT TOES.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^who you calling ugly?
laugh.gif

3178779785_7f302a8e44_b.jpg
roll.gif

Ok, me rindo.
laugh.gif

It's just that ours was gift from my bro's ex-I-want-to-strangle-her girlfriend who is the most useless person in this universe and I guess I relate her to this dog.
laugh.gif
But mine is extra annoying, man. I swear. My GF comes home and can;t walk cause she tries to eat toes. Yes. I said EAT TOES.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i need to record my dog when we walk through the door, is like someone lit an M80 in her !!$....she literally bouces off the walls.

roll.gif

i need to record my dog when we walk through the door, is like someone lit an M80 in her !!$....she literally bouces off the walls.

Mine does, too, except she climbs on the sofa to look out the window.
laugh.gif
She also activates our house alaram when she bangs on the door whenever someone gets home! I swear, man.
laugh.gif
I look at her all the time and yell RESPIRA!
roll.gif
She looks at me with that same face you posted. She's so stingy with her toys, tho. She won't share ANYTHING with our Cocker Spaniel.
laugh.gif

Mine does, too, except she climbs on the sofa to look out the window.
laugh.gif
She also activates our house alaram when she bangs on the door whenever someone gets home! I swear, man.
laugh.gif
I look at her all the time and yell RESPIRA!
roll.gif
She looks at me with that same face you posted. She's so stingy with her toys, tho. She won't share ANYTHING with our Cocker Spaniel.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom