PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

when you find a hot one, that puts up with your complete nonsense.... you keep her.

292339_533604258654_302300186_847741_740688_n.jpg

216780_533354858454_302300186_843891_1319521_n.jpg

beer. blondes. boobs.

life is grand.
pimp.gif
i know that feel
lots of nters winning too might contribute later

Ryda421

when you find a hot one, that puts up with your complete nonsense.... you keep her.

beer. blondes. boobs.

life is grand.
the red head was more top notch. i very much dislike her not being posted here. 

Ryda421

beer. blondes. boobs.

life is grand.
the red head was more top notch. i very much dislike her not being posted here. 

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by shaft

I'll be 38 next month on NT's birthday... 
and no, not one damb was given. 
happy.gif
   I guess someone had to try and get this thread back on track.
My dude, no ayo but you're a nice youthful looking guy to be that age. I honestly saw the pic and thought you were in your mid-late 20's. Maybe even 30-31.
Agreed.
2jewgpc.gif

Congrats Shaft, that's inspirational.
damn, Prince gifs get me every time!   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by shaft

I'll be 38 next month on NT's birthday... 
and no, not one damb was given. 
happy.gif
   I guess someone had to try and get this thread back on track.
My dude, no ayo but you're a nice youthful looking guy to be that age. I honestly saw the pic and thought you were in your mid-late 20's. Maybe even 30-31.
Agreed.
2jewgpc.gif

Congrats Shaft, that's inspirational.
damn, Prince gifs get me every time!   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^im not denying I've posted her here more than once, but I'm I the only one doing so???...homie a few pages back posted his shorty spread eagle in panties and I get called out on doin something everyone else on here is doing...isn't that the point of this thread???...to post your girl/wife?...didn't know there was a limit...I'm not doing it for any other reason than to contribute to the thread...if some dude over a computer that I don't know from a hole in the wall wants to beat off to her, in I suppose to be bothered?...hell do I care, I'm sure dudes picture her naked when I'm walking down the street with her on a regular basis and is not because she's a dime, is just what guys do...don't see why it gets under some of you guys skins the stuff I post, hell if I post a picture of my dog 5 times there will be an NTer that will jump...if anything that constant lets get on steezy's case for every other post he makes trend is getting tiring bro....once again nothing against you, but if you gonna be bothered by me posting pics of my wife in a thread entitled PYG then I suggest you go through all 79 pages and call out a lot of other dudes for doin the same, just seems like a lot of you have me under the magnifying glass man...
sounds like you suffer from Chris Brown syndrome.. also, are you familiar with this man?
455px-Ohsnaps.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^im not denying I've posted her here more than once, but I'm I the only one doing so???...homie a few pages back posted his shorty spread eagle in panties and I get called out on doin something everyone else on here is doing...isn't that the point of this thread???...to post your girl/wife?...didn't know there was a limit...I'm not doing it for any other reason than to contribute to the thread...if some dude over a computer that I don't know from a hole in the wall wants to beat off to her, in I suppose to be bothered?...hell do I care, I'm sure dudes picture her naked when I'm walking down the street with her on a regular basis and is not because she's a dime, is just what guys do...don't see why it gets under some of you guys skins the stuff I post, hell if I post a picture of my dog 5 times there will be an NTer that will jump...if anything that constant lets get on steezy's case for every other post he makes trend is getting tiring bro....once again nothing against you, but if you gonna be bothered by me posting pics of my wife in a thread entitled PYG then I suggest you go through all 79 pages and call out a lot of other dudes for doin the same, just seems like a lot of you have me under the magnifying glass man...
sounds like you suffer from Chris Brown syndrome.. also, are you familiar with this man?
455px-Ohsnaps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom