PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Too dark for NT though....

You gotta nice lookin family man... Props

Thanks young....

Weren't you at the Mad Hatter for the DMV "summit"???

I still can't match faces with names...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Too dark for NT though....

You gotta nice lookin family man... Props

Thanks young....

Weren't you at the Mad Hatter for the DMV "summit"???

I still can't match faces with names...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kilo - thanks hun, i think you hit it on the head...sure there are a ton of women ive come across that look fine as hell when dolled up, but for the most part mines stays simple, some eyeliner and mascara and shes out the door...she stay subconscious about it, but i love her simplicity.

Pshhh, Elkin this is 2011 it goes way farther than women looking good when dolled up. There are fake body parts all over the place, fat transfer patients everywhere you go, we all feel self conscious now but obviously your girl has great self esteem because she actively chooses to keep it simple. PS you won I'm getting a car just don't say i told you so
laugh.gif

Kilo - thanks hun, i think you hit it on the head...sure there are a ton of women ive come across that look fine as hell when dolled up, but for the most part mines stays simple, some eyeliner and mascara and shes out the door...she stay subconscious about it, but i love her simplicity.

Pshhh, Elkin this is 2011 it goes way farther than women looking good when dolled up. There are fake body parts all over the place, fat transfer patients everywhere you go, we all feel self conscious now but obviously your girl has great self esteem because she actively chooses to keep it simple. PS you won I'm getting a car just don't say i told you so
laugh.gif

damn I am surprised this thread has been so successful.  Here's a few more just to keep it going

her and my moms

damn I am surprised this thread has been so successful.  Here's a few more just to keep it going

her and my moms

stand4somethin -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pic of mom and sis
Spoiler [+]

Steezy u my man lucked up on a gem and u said 12 years together I'm happy for you.

stand4somethin -

pic of mom and sis
Spoiler [+]

Steezy u my man lucked up on a gem and u said 12 years together I'm happy for you.

Ninja - thank you kind sir and sorry for killing you a couple of weeks ago

MrDoeboi - yeah bro, going on 12 pretty soon, weve had our breaks though where we both got to experience that single life.

Ninja - thank you kind sir and sorry for killing you a couple of weeks ago

MrDoeboi - yeah bro, going on 12 pretty soon, weve had our breaks though where we both got to experience that single life.

Props to all of you.. Nice to know at least a small % of NT is getting buns
pimp.gif

Props to all of you.. Nice to know at least a small % of NT is getting buns
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom