PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Son said dudes girl looks like she got fire neck
roll.gif
GRIMEY
laugh.gif

Y'all doing it!! I need to quit chasing the thick broads just for the P and find a pretty one with a brain
laugh.gif
.... Props fellas

Y'all doing it!! I need to quit chasing the thick broads just for the P and find a pretty one with a brain
laugh.gif
.... Props fellas

Originally Posted by AyVee323

laugh.gif
.... Props fellas

i did. everyone should, it's the way to go.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

laugh.gif
.... Props fellas

i did. everyone should, it's the way to go.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I can't believe this thread lasted this long with minimal hate. Props to NT on some beautiful girls.

Here one to keep the thread moving. My girl of almost 4 and a half years. I love her dearly

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I can't believe this thread lasted this long with minimal hate. Props to NT on some beautiful girls.

Here one to keep the thread moving. My girl of almost 4 and a half years. I love her dearly

pimp.gif

Why not.... Me and my girl christmas i think it was. Im from westchester to for all yall before but born and raised in the bx. And New Ro football> mt vernon/all of yonkers/ white plains and anyone else in section 1. lol

tumblr_l6ci7qfKXr1qcq31a.png

Cell phone pic

Why not.... Me and my girl christmas i think it was. Im from westchester to for all yall before but born and raised in the bx. And New Ro football> mt vernon/all of yonkers/ white plains and anyone else in section 1. lol

tumblr_l6ci7qfKXr1qcq31a.png

Cell phone pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom