Chillin poolside

c2916e5411132d7a8f6e7daeee9bcf3a7ae9d01f.pjpg
this is lloyd the singer
laugh.gif
That is Lloyd the singer posting though 

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I haven't seen THREE negative comments  yet.. at first I thought it was cuz our women are lookers. But then I realized its because the people that usually throw salt would have been exposed as *foreveralone* so they just stayed away hoping someone else would hate first. And no one did
pimp.gif

Backwoods CAN be very harsh... or VERY VERY smooth... you gotta know what you're doing. They do unroll often, but if it's a good smoke u get to the end and don't even care. You just put it out and feel awesome
grin.gif
. The leaf is amazing though. What you have to do is tear it so it's square, not a parallelogram. Sometimes it already is square and you just have to unscrunch it. So anyway, STUFF IT. Not 1.0. At least 1.5.  Then roll it at an angle. Once you get the hang of it (and realize that you don't need the WHOLE leaf)....thank me.
laugh.gif
i used to live by backwoods, back when I though i was all hardbody karate....  Tried rolling eighths up and whatnot
laugh.gif
  A nice 1.2 in a swisher is solid for 1-3 folks...if you're smoking with more people id just recommend rolling 2 (helps rotation as well)

Theres jsut too much flavor in all them other brands...im tryin to  taste the OG and all that.  20 bucks spent on the "filling" and 75 cents spent on the wrap... you know what im sayin.
laugh.gif

YOU PUTING LOUD PACK IN SWISHERS?

*IGNORE BUTTON*

laugh.gif
what else would you put in a swisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom