PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got married last month.. 
pimp.gif
 ..  here's the wifey..
2r4hh6t.jpg

I know how y'all feel about females with short hair but whatever. She's nice times. This girl brings A LOT to the table...and me being 26 in a few days, I'm just looking out for my future.
laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg

I know how y'all feel about females with short hair but whatever. She's nice times. This girl brings A LOT to the table...and me being 26 in a few days, I'm just looking out for my future.
laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg
pimp.gif

man, i hate seeing this thread now. I just got kicked out the club for trying to fight a dude who was dancing with my ex girl. its sad cause i dont even wanna get back with her but when im drunk I just wanna smash her hahaha

man, i hate seeing this thread now. I just got kicked out the club for trying to fight a dude who was dancing with my ex girl. its sad cause i dont even wanna get back with her but when im drunk I just wanna smash her hahaha

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg
pimp.gif
she cute fam

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif

2z4k20l.jpg
pimp.gif
she cute fam

Just another to keep the movement going....

NT is doing well with the females...LOL.  Who would have thought with all the "Appreciation" post we have...
roll.gif

5709952046_b3644ff34b.jpg

Just another to keep the movement going....

NT is doing well with the females...LOL.  Who would have thought with all the "Appreciation" post we have...
roll.gif

5709952046_b3644ff34b.jpg

Originally Posted by JJ1223

DAMNIT this has gone on far too long.  Someone start popping that tomfoolery 
30t6p3b.gif
FUDGE the sharks. There. Now your turn.
laugh.gif

I see you MisterP.
pimp.gif
#LongHairDon'tCareButShortHairDon'tGag 

Originally Posted by JJ1223

DAMNIT this has gone on far too long.  Someone start popping that tomfoolery