PYM Vol. Happy Mother's Day!

laugh.gif

there have definitely been worse "post your _____ " threads on here. this one isn't THAT bad at all. im actually surprised the PYG thread went as far as it did...stayed pretty civil in there
laugh.gif

there have definitely been worse "post your _____ " threads on here. this one isn't THAT bad at all. im actually surprised the PYG thread went as far as it did...stayed pretty civil in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

There was a post your parents thread a while back that was successful

roll.gif
EXACTLY!
"I'm not going to post my mother's picture on an internet forum, even though she has her own facebook page and she's probably got a profile on some online dating site that I don't even know about." LOL

FOH! Who cares?

There was a post your parents thread a while back that was successful

roll.gif
EXACTLY!
"I'm not going to post my mother's picture on an internet forum, even though she has her own facebook page and she's probably got a profile on some online dating site that I don't even know about." LOL

FOH! Who cares?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

eff it I will play

Me and my momma dancing. I was drunk and fat in this pic

Why is she looking into your eyes like that

Because that's the child she beared and raised, stupid.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

eff it I will play

Me and my momma dancing. I was drunk and fat in this pic

Why is she looking into your eyes like that

Because that's the child she beared and raised, stupid.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by do work son

why do you wants pics of people's moms so bad? why isn't it enough for people to just say why they love their mothers?
Why are you so hell bent on NOT posting a picture of your mom? And I honestly don't care if you post a picture of your mom or not. You or anyone else for that matter. I just thought it would be a cool idea. I like seeing old school pics from back in the day and thought that pictures of mothers would be appropriate. It's just a picture. We're not asking for your mothers name, occupation, or any personal information
roll.gif

If it's really that big of a deal, there is a little red 'X' in the right hand corner of this screen. If you need any further instructions on how to exit, lemme know
smile.gif

Sayonara

Originally Posted by do work son

why do you wants pics of people's moms so bad? why isn't it enough for people to just say why they love their mothers?
Why are you so hell bent on NOT posting a picture of your mom? And I honestly don't care if you post a picture of your mom or not. You or anyone else for that matter. I just thought it would be a cool idea. I like seeing old school pics from back in the day and thought that pictures of mothers would be appropriate. It's just a picture. We're not asking for your mothers name, occupation, or any personal information
roll.gif

If it's really that big of a deal, there is a little red 'X' in the right hand corner of this screen. If you need any further instructions on how to exit, lemme know
smile.gif

Sayonara

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

roll.gif

smile.gif

Sayonara

I ain't goin nowhere.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

roll.gif

smile.gif

Sayonara

I ain't goin nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom