PYnP : post your next purchase

EDIT - I need those Del Sol Kobe Vs too
pimp.gif

For myself, I think it's going to be this (I just tried it the other day and nailed a 20 foot putt like it was nothing):

47285_98_large.jpg

My wife's lease is up in June so looks like we'll be trading in her Escalade for this:

6574_st0640_046.jpg

These cars are so ridiculous....what the hell is my wife doing on 22" chrome rims????  Whatever...she gets what she wants. 

Good news though, they finally have bluetooth!  My wife currently has a 2008 and the thing doesn't even have bluetooth.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Most recent Purchase

among other things for her.....
^Nice. What year did you cop and what color? I have a '93 Crown Vic (that's outta commission) and a '03 Grand Marquis. These cars run strong...

04 Royal Blue LX

Dual Pipes ( Will be putting a full Flo-Master exhaust system on her)
pimp.gif

and upgrade the CPU
pimp.gif

Just gonna take it one step at a time

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Jking0821

3503112920_da87334339.jpg

Hoping to ID a pair like this.  Not My pics

I seen a similar pair like these but are these id's? I am feeling these
pimp.gif

No these are clot x AM 1.  Most of these options can be mimicked on nikeid.  Only problem is that the heel part that is red can not be a different color then the area that is pink.  So people just started painting the heel red.  But i think i can settle with a pink heel as well.  The inner lining also can't be exactly matched and the laces are a little off.  But for the price of clot x AM1s you can get like 3 pairs of IDs lol.

I got this bluetooth headphone today, they are on there way. Finally no wires, plus I can talk on it, press forward/backwards, end calls.
pimp.gif
I am excited for it.

ra5d7m.jpg

I spilled water on my macbook today, I had this thing since 2006. It is completely not working. I will probably pick up another one this week or something. I thought I would be really pissed but I am really not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i20nk1.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by Jking0821

3503112920_da87334339.jpg

Hoping to ID a pair like this.  Not My pics

I seen a similar pair like these but are these id's? I am feeling these
pimp.gif

yes they are IDs

Do i have to make these myself or do they sell them and where do i cop? I know some ID's you can just purchase.

Back
Top Bottom