That Hyperstrike...

I missed it..

If dudes talking about Jasmine Guy... :wow:

2cicqqt.jpg

:wow:

who's the cutie?

I have to wait until I get home to see :smh:

this... is on google?? asdfghjkll:;

& I don't see the Whitley resemblance, but OMFG THANK YOU PABLO.
Growing up I wanted to be just like her :3

Last edited:
@Pablo, it's always good to see female participation. It's just the thrist wave has historically been a bit much for some. If some would calm down and let it rock, we'd have a lot more females on here. I'm sure a lot lurk.

@Pablo, it's always good to see female participation. It's just the thrist wave has historically been a bit much for some. If some would calm down and let it rock, we'd have a lot more females on here. I'm sure a lot lurk.

not even so much as the thirst as it is getting made fun of. that feeling sucks, man

Last edited:

not even so much as the thirst as it is getting made fun of. that feeling sucks, man

But...who makes fun of attractive women? Ahh, I know who. virgins :lol:.

That doesn't make sense to me. If a female posts, cool. We need variiety around here, but there is always a faction that doesn't know how to act. I mean, it's the internet and they can't control themselves ? :smh:. I don't make fun, as long as you know your stuff about kicks or genuinely want to learn, all are welcome.

But...who makes fun of attractive women? Ahh, I know who. virgins
laugh.gif

That doesn't make sense to me. If a female posts, cool. We need variiety around here, but there is always a faction that doesn't know how to act. I mean, it's the internet and they can't control themselves ?
mean.gif
. I don't make fun, as long as you know your stuff about kicks or genuinely want to learn, all are welcome.
Thats why I wouldnt knock anyone who didnt want to post their pic.

Internet is full of supreme *** holes
laugh.gif

But...who makes fun of attractive women? Ahh, I know who. virgins :lol:.

That doesn't make sense to me. If a female posts, cool. We need variiety around here, but there is always a faction that doesn't know how to act. I mean, it's the internet and they can't control themselves ? :smh:. I don't make fun, as long as you know your stuff about kicks or genuinely want to learn, all are welcome.

Quoted and bolded for emphasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom