PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, not critiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in the world posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones like I have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Doll right for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!

287gqc0.jpg

"Are y'all serious right now..."

15fpzib.gif

even as a chick that %+%@ is makin' me throw up a lil' in my mouth
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Excessively self-conscious women irk the hell out of me. It's the internet. Can't imagine how y'all are in real life.
smh.gif

I dont get how I'm self consious but okay

Wicked- LOL I was... but changed the second I got home.. PS we had just moved in and were painting so thats why it looks like that lol
EDIT**
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know those girls like that! They were friends of my ex...smh

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Throwback time... wheres alchemiss

n830615330_436269_8348.jpg
grin.gif

looks like you could catch something from just chillin in that room

That's were I was gettin to... You had to get SOME kinda party favor... If you did them, that is. I see you doin tha damn thang though!
laugh.gif
With themusic too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

gonna smack you! how could you think you look chubby? and you should post that pic from last halloween. You looked hot! (stalkerish that I remember that pic but I have that same costume)
I do look chubby.
frown.gif

That costume is kind of whorish a bit with the cleavage hanging out and my stumpy legs. I did post it on JJB, and NT KL, but they are nicer there, not critiquing people's looks and pics as much when it comes to girls. Over here, I would get roasted and get all these gas pumps and every gas station in the world posted quoting my pic as it happened.
laugh.gif
If I am to post anymore pics, it would be old ones from like 6 years ago (in high school) and older ones like I have done for the rest of the pic posting.

You had that dark angel costume too? Do you have pics of you wearing it? Actually, you should just post any pic. All of them are hot. You were a Pussycat Doll right for last year's Halloween? Kind of stalkerish but I remember it clearly too, since you look really pretty as always.

Greeneyes, she was a dark angel too, her costume was so nice and she looked so beautiful in it!

287gqc0.jpg

"Are y'all serious right now..."

15fpzib.gif

even as a chick that %+%@ is makin' me throw up a lil' in my mouth
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Excessively self-conscious women irk the hell out of me. It's the internet. Can't imagine how y'all are in real life.
smh.gif

I dont get how I'm self consious but okay
I wasn't even talking about you sweetie but the mere fact that you just assumed I was says something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

the GOD
the GOD in costa rica

did u reallyyyy just call yourself God?
i really just did
peace GOD