Originally Posted by Late80s

2651_58284189774_510389774_1583694_2934568_n.jpg

drunk.

are those the panties your mother laid out for you

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Gorgeous Edi. You saved the thread!
smile.gif

Am I missing something? This was just a PYP, not a contest or anything like some are you making it out to be.

We should rate the men in here.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
that has been done... swagg list.

btw dima i wanted to say that you are beautiful and it is not only skin deep.... your humility and heart of gold accents your physical beauty

smile.gif

that is all

You are such a sweetheart. You are beautiful inside and out yourself. Very mature for your age. Always so graceful, classy, and down-to-earth. Talking about mycharacter means a lot more than what outside so-called physical beauty I can be critiqued on. I wish I can be as strong as you, since I need to work on myselfa whole lot. This is probably just the internet, But what you said means a lot, thank you. <3

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Gorgeous Edi. You saved the thread!
smile.gif

Am I missing something? This was just a PYP, not a contest or anything like some are you making it out to be.

We should rate the men in here.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
that has been done... swagg list.

btw dima i wanted to say that you are beautiful and it is not only skin deep.... your humility and heart of gold accents your physical beauty

smile.gif

that is all

You are such a sweetheart. You are beautiful inside and out yourself. Very mature for your age. Always so graceful, classy, and down-to-earth. Talking about my character means a lot more than what outside so-called physical beauty I can be critiqued on. I wish I can be as strong as you, since I need to work on myself a whole lot. This is probably just the internet, But what you said means a lot, thank you. <3

laugh.gif
go watch the lifetime channel wit all that

I was expecting an ugly girl with the way Hazeleyed Honey was being so reluctant.

She's hot.
pimp.gif

(No gas/thirst.)

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..[/color]

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

Some of you NTers, now I see why they say you scare women away from here.

Kind of topic, besides Dirty, have any other NT mods posted their pics?

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

my son Fredro Starr lurking
I was curious...What's your background? My hunch is you could be Filipino, Cambodian, or Vietnamese, or mixed? You get a
pimp.gif
from me. I have a thing for South East Asian boys. Makes me miss just a little bit the Cambodian guy I was seeing for a bit. Just watch you not be South East Asian, but still you cute either way.
nah im chinese, native american, creol, black. and the lurker is my roomate...who happens to be cambodian lol

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

WOW

What a Swallow fest!
laugh.gif

alright i'll cut the sweet #!*+ let's get gully... what you got

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

jessica stays tryin to take my women, smh
laugh.gif

roll.gif
embarassed.gif
i'm not a lesbian though......

Spoiler [+]