Not open for further replies.
20pa6ht.gif

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

We'll def make it to 100 now.

Word, I'm surprised it isnt locked yet.
Maybe if everyone calms down and pretends like nothing happened no one will notice
For some reason I'm dying laughing at that. People going crazy w a new page a minute and then dirty walks in and we're all just looking like a bunch of kids standing around a broken vase, whistling whilst rocking back and forth on our heels w our hands behind our backs.
I lol'ed

For some reason i was thinking the same damn thing.
laugh.gif
And everyones just waiting anxiously for dirty to return. So ashamed of us lol, like when you were young and your parents would say"we're going out of town, you can have five friends over" and you have an enormous party and the house is ruined, and all there is to do is waitfor them to get home and see how royally you ruined things haha

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

pacmagic2002 - Your son is absolutely adorable! You dress him so nice. He is going to be a heartbreaker. Is that also him in your avy playing the drums? The kid also next to him with the nice light eyes, he is going to be a heartbreaker as well.

I dont know who the kid is on the left........Yea, thats my son in my Avy too.......before we cut his braids off

3f415deeb7f1c4c124c9551c54d778f5523cd15.jpg
a0c153ebbffcc5c09fc46491ebb5b6031c24d58.jpg

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif
, SMH your likequote 1810980802

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:
Damn, i see you guys dont read...

I just asked if she seen my pic... i put i dont usaully beast, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just wanted 2 see if she seen my pic and just 2 rate me..[/color]

u guys are taking it waaay outta control.. yall neva see me in these post.. i was bored...

indifferent.gif

I put that in one page and u dudes putting 3 straight pages qouting me... wow ...

35bia7n.jpg

Really...Stop It...

smh.gif
, SMH your like quote 1810980802

young, u brought it back...everyone forgot cuz of the quickstrike...GO TO BED!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

pacmagic2002 - Your son is absolutely adorable! You dress him so nice. He is going to be a heartbreaker. Is that also him in your avy playing the drums? The kid also next to him with the nice light eyes, he is going to be a heartbreaker as well.

I dont know who the kid is on the left........Yea, thats my son in my Avy too.......before we cut his braids off
Omggg...I actually do not want kids, but your son just made my uterus flop and want babies. Too cute. It seems like he is going to be one hell ofa drummer. How old is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom