PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh3zSoFly
how old are you ..... back when aol was popping a/s/l? btw that was a quick edit

2642_551680870274_32306291_33379619_1716845_n.jpg

Me...lurking.

I will contribute some more with some throwback pics. I am also putting them in spoiler because there are more than one. I have posted some of these on herebefore. I am putting myself up here for embarassment.

Spoiler [+]
Baby Hazel (3 years old)
2qwfvbd.jpg

Me and my Napoleon Dynamite phase which went on until grade 10
laugh.gif

e8q0ir.jpg

Some of you have seen this one.
laugh.gif
Where do I start, tacky basement wall color, ugly turtleneck, mophead hair and stoneface. I think I was 16/17 here. Damn, so long ago.
jr34mt.jpg

Last year of high school. Blurry face. I think I was 18 here. Yuck! I am thinner now, thank God!
2l8zpmr.jpg

So I look pretty much the same.

I love the baby pics. Some of you look the exact same. Hein Lin, so adorable!!! I want to see more throwback pics.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I will contribute some more with some throwback pics. I am also putting them in spoiler because there are more than one. I have posted some of these on here before. I am putting myself up here for embarassment.

Spoiler [+]
Baby Hazel (3 years old)
2qwfvbd.jpg

Me and my Napoleon Dynamite phase which went on until grade 10
laugh.gif

e8q0ir.jpg

Some of you have seen this one.
laugh.gif
Where do I start, tacky basement wall color, ugly turtleneck, mophead hair and stoneface. I think I was 16/17 here. Damn, so long ago.
jr34mt.jpg

Last year of high school. Blurry face. I think I was 18 here. Yuck! I am thinner now, thank God!
2l8zpmr.jpg

So I look pretty much the same.

I love the baby pics. Some of you look the exact same. Hein Lin, so adorable!!! I want to see more throwback pics.
lol... you had that super Jew Fro in that one pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always did like when girls wear turtlenecks... that style it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom