PYP Lets Compliment Each Other Vol. Page 100

as promised from the legendary thread that was unfortunately locked pre-maturely...

l_cd079599fab446399a406a1652dfb950.jpg

How do you get over the 25 post a day limit? seriously I have been here for a year and only get 25 a day this guy on the other hand been here for 9 days andgot 426 post. spill the beans how do you do it?

Originally Posted by Snake201

How do you get over the 25 post a day limit? seriously I have been here for a year and only get 25 a day this guy on the other hand been here for 9 days and got 426 post. spill the beans how do you do it?
what...limit?

He did it...
eek.gif

My lil' +%*%$..
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Why y'all sayin' it ain't him for?...
nerd.gif

THB, hold up a sign with your name on it or some !!$%

How do you get over the 25 post a day limit? seriously I have been here for a year and only get 25 a day this guy on the other hand been here for 9 days and got 426 post. spill the beans how do you do it?

looks like someone needs to step away from the computer and get some fresh air

Originally Posted by Can I Live

what...limit?
The limit that you only get to hit the reply button 25 times a day. If seems to me as if you don't even know about that limit let alone haveit. So how do you get over it?

Originally Posted by Can I Live

what...limit?
So how do you get over it?
If seems to me as if [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you don't even[/color] know about that limit let alone have it.

but seriously...people start postin pics before this gets locked up for being all talk...

Back
Top Bottom