PYP Then and Now......

This the no women zone! Only one to ever get a pass was TakeHerJobs because well she was like a dude, a pretty dude.

I'm sorry to disappoint? I just thought it would be fun to revive this cuz y'all seemed bored in general. Give you something to roast/laugh/talk about. Idc how any of y'all feel about my looks.

This the no women zone! Only one to ever get a pass was TakeHerJobs because well she was like a dude, a pretty dude.

She was fine af i ain't even gonna front. [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Nah, call the bs out at the door. She knew what she was doing bumping the thread, trynna get that thirst from before. Must've been a slow week with ig likes.

Not trying to save her, but she does post in other threads. There have been far worse from NT females in regards to fishing for attention in PYP threads. Shout out to PinkLoveHearts fine *** who only used to post on all of NT when there was a PYP thread created. :lol:

Call her on the attempt to get attention or whatever, but dudes are corny going at a girl like they tend to do on NT.

Last edited:
Not trying to save her, but she does post in other threads. Call her on the attempt to get attention or whatever, but dudes are corny going at a girl like they tend to do on NT.

They just wanna be mad at me cuz I'm not posting on NT all the time as I work a lot, but I do lurk & be peeping all the male grooming that occurs on here. Instead of respecting the fact that females who appreciate sneaker & street culture still exist, they want to come at me for posting on a pyp thread. It's cool. I'm over here still smiling and having a good day.
Ya'll entertainment.

Not trying to save her, but she does post in other threads. There have been far worse from NT females in regards to fishing for attention in PYP threads. Shout out to PinkLoveHearts fine *** who only used to post on all of NT when there was a PYP thread created. :lol:

Call her on the attempt to get attention or whatever, but dudes are corny going at a girl like they tend to do on NT.

I remember PinkLoveHeart. lol. Plus she was following her boy MisterP on here

Back
Top Bottom