PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ok so hes tryna look like b legit? and i googled the other part, harry potter?

laugh.gif
I don't know if your first question was directed at someone else or the pic i posted. The pic i posted is B-Legit himself, the individual whom ab-legit is obviously named after. A b-legit as RhiNo said is also called an extendo, some people also refer to them as wands hence the harry potter reference.

If you were talking about the OP, no he's not trying to look like B-legit he's simply holdlng one in his hand, two swishers/wraps rolled as one
pimp.gif

Man you bay dudes have too much time on ya hands

is that in reference to all the tree smoking or the slang?

laugh.gif
it's not like dudes sit around thinking of slang to incorporate into their vocabulary, that @$!% is just there

nah, every place has distinct slang but yall just OD with it. Not saying it's "bootsy" just saying

I live in the bay, and I co-sign with this statement to the nth degree.

As if hella wasn't bad enough, I heard some slang I didn't even think had letters in the words.

nah, every place has distinct slang but yall just OD with it. Not saying it's "bootsy" just saying

no i feel you, i could definitely see how it could be overwhelming if you're not from here. Honestly i think it's because of the diversity. You got somany different types of people, so many different cultures etc

Originally Posted by kix4kix

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

As if hella wasn't bad enough, I heard some slang I didn't even think had letters in the words.

how long have you lived in the bay?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

no i feel you, i could definitely see how it could be overwhelming if you're not from here. Honestly i think it's because of the diversity. You got so many different types of people, so many different cultures etc

For 8 months, and no hate from me bro, I love it here
pimp.gif

Just gets annoying at times
grin.gif

You from here?

purplehazze96 wrote:

no i feel you, i could definitely see how it could be overwhelming if you're not from here. Honestly i think it's because of the diversity. You got
so many different types of people, so many different cultures etc

kix4kix wrote:

For 8 months, and no hate from me bro, I love it here
pimp.gif

Just gets annoying at times
grin.gif

You from here?

Born and raised in Oakland but I go to school in so cal, like i said to ScottHall, i definitely understand how the slang could get a little ridiculous

Vallejo born and raised
pimp.gif

If you've been around since the 80s, and maybe even the 90s, you would understand so it's all good. Some people (teenie boppers these days) do OD onsome though.

Nothing too impressive. Thought I might participate raggedy white t and all.

2jaydxv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom