PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

132_524382835686_6365_n~3.jpeg
I even deleted my pic lol.

Circa 2005. Not my house.

Is that the necklace with the picture of yourself?

Is that the necklace with the picture of yourself?

Yezzir :pimp:

i still have the picture. Its a cap and gown photo from senior year of high school. My friends use to tell me it looked like i broke outta jail, stole the cap/gown, took the pic and ran off :lol:

Facts. The energy in the city is going to be crazy next year when Bobby and Rowdy come home. I’m coming up for one of their shows when they touch down. I can imagine them getting a Dussepalooza spot within the first few months. :smokin

Facts. The energy in the city is going to be crazy next year when Bobby and Rowdy come home. I’m coming up for one of their shows when they touch down. I can imagine them getting a Dussepalooza spot within the first few months. :smokin

Damn the time flew!..."I'm heading to your cityyyyyyyy!"

Last edited:
Word. I love the fact that the city still holds them down. Every time I’m out while I’m home I hear computers or hot *****.

I know we’re off on a tangent but Bobby is a solid dude, man. Salute to him and Rowdy.

Late addition, limited background distractions in the whip= reduced potential for jokes, goat bubble coat from Myprotein
Screenshot_20200927-220021_Gallery.jpg

Nah its just a good picture (no filters or anything). I still look like a former football player who doesnt work out anymore but stills eat 5,000 calories a day

Back
Top Bottom