PYP Vol. IM THROWED.

Girls must get that swagga on a hundred thousand trillion after they post their pics, thanks to these dudes that stay trying to e-flirt..

i see a lot more girls in this PYP

laugh.gif
fiend at #%#$ women

oh and crossisoms (sp) you look like my friend i had to do the ill double take

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

yah'll cats be acting like you never seen a female before...and then stay chasing them away
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
No one is chasing anyone away so stop it.
"In the world, as it is,the looking glass world, the countries that guard the peace also make and sell the most weapons. The most prestigious banks launder the most drug money and harbour the most stolen cash.The most successful industries are the most poisonous for the planet. And saving the environment is the brilliant endeavor of the very companies that profit from annihilating it. Those who kill the most people in the shortest time win impunity and praise, as do those who destroy the most nature at the lowest cost........The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail. They hold the keys to it."
Criticism of the United States? Proud to be an American
pimp.gif

that gif sent shivers down my spine.
Now moar guy pics please and thank you although i am waiting on one special one to post his
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

that gif sent shivers down my spine.
Now moar guy pics please and thank you although i am waiting on one special one to post his
devil.gif
Aww, thanks
laugh.gif

Nice, womenz coming out strong thus far.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

2f016a4b50bf5f360a7b7aaf4264b21b275fcaaf.jpg

i'm watching you's lol (and a lot of you are very hilarious...thanks for making my day go by supa-dupa fast at work!)
You were one of my "Top 5 'Dream' Girls"..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

"In the world, as it is,the looking glass world, the countries that guard the peace also make and sell the most weapons. The most prestigious banks launder the most drug money and harbour the most stolen cash.The most successful industries are the most poisonous for the planet. And saving the environment is the brilliant endeavor of the very companies that profit from annihilating it. Those who kill the most people in the shortest time win impunity and praise, as do those who destroy the most nature at the lowest cost........The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail. They hold the keys to it."
Criticism of the United States? Proud to be an American
pimp.gif

Criticism of the most corrupt and powerful superpowers and governments in the world. So yeah, the U.S. government would be included in there. Youshould be proud to be American. It is not the country I am against, just the government.

We are getting off topic here. So I will step away...This is a PYP, not a political thread.

Carry on with the picture posting.

Back
Top Bottom