PYP..Vol.Its Almost Christmas!! update

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ chunk..

Dre..

bored as hell stuck inside cause of this damn snow, the roads are horrible...guess ill add some more pics
me and otha Lil sis

me and my lil niece

Ps.

F4...let me know when you come back up...

MAAAAADDD #@* poppin off..besides, my friend said she might have a prospect for you

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

GFC is haivng a holdiay party tomorrow night @ Honey on 243 West 14th between 7th and 8th...10 till whenever and the admission is free

URB is having an event monday @ 105 Riv @ the hotel @ Rivington between rivington and ludlow RSVP @ urb.com

i'm in both them +%*......
more info
nerd.gif

edit: ^^^^ yeah I was talking to her on FB yesterday but I forgot to ask her about that. cause she was talkin about her birthday sunday. but ummm yeah let aplaya know...

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

bored as hell stuck inside cause of this damn snow, the roads are horrible...guess ill add some more pics
me and otha Lil sis
REAL TALK, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...HOW OLD IS SHE??? MYSPACE??? PM ME....

Originally Posted by One Love

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

me and otha Lil sis
REAL TALK, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS...HOW OLD IS SHE??? MYSPACE??? PM ME....

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I have only been back to posting and browsing for like a week and everytime i see you post you make a complete #%$ out of yourself
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Pinkheart fell off HARD

i kno right, her head looks huge, she looks fat as hell, even tho she's only 125...and maybe she should try make up or somethin...she's lookin mightypale this winter...hahaha thank you

yeah thats Lauren, how u kno her?

Back
Top Bottom