PYP..Vol.Its Almost Christmas!! update

laugh.gif
Its not a joke.. why do you still have plastic on your mattress? Ihad bedbugs before they are not fun.

Originally Posted by One Love

fall back andrew...thats why vanessa dumped yo ugly @#@ after ONE date

I just woke up .. what I miss?
Yo Vanessa ain't nothing thats just her she has no taste
eyes.gif

But say the truth aint I better looking?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I bet all these dudes is cocky for no reason, as in they probably play rec league level if its for a sport.

disicpline, dedication and determination.............

you feel accomplished with a lean muscular physique................so its hard not to let it get to your head just a lil bit.........

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently I'm now a lame that follows someone because I noticed the plastic on their mattress from a photo they knew everybody would see. Seriously? Getover yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently I'm now a lame that follows someone because I noticed the plastic on their mattress from a photo they knew everybody would see. Seriously? Get over yourself
laugh.gif

No ... you follow me a lot when I post &nd have something to say right behind what I say .

laugh.gif
LAME .

I voted for you BTW .
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

CROSSISOM wrote:

I bet all these dudes is cocky for no reason, as in they probably play rec league level if its for a sport.

disicpline, dedication and determination.............

you feel accomplished with a lean muscular physique................so its hard not to let it get to your head just a lil bit.........

chill sensei

10ol1xe.jpg

Originally Posted by Kneesh

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently I'm now a lame that follows someone because I noticed the plastic on their mattress from a photo they knew everybody would see. Seriously? Get over yourself
laugh.gif

No ... you follow me a lot when I post &nd have something to say right behind what I say .

laugh.gif
LAME .

I voted for you BTW .
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ermmm I'm pretty sure the only other time I acknowledged you was on the male draft thread lol that's 2 posts out of 900
laugh.gif
Good looks though

Originally Posted by Kneesh

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
LAME .

I voted for you BTW .
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ermmm I'm pretty sure the only other time I acknowledged you was on the male draft thread lol that's 2 posts out of 900
laugh.gif
Good looks though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by One Love

fall back andrew...thats why vanessa dumped yo ugly @#@ after ONE date

I just woke up .. what I miss?
Yo Vanessa ain't nothing thats just her she has no taste
eyes.gif

But say the truth aint I better looking?

She aint nothin? thats why you waited 7 months before you could build up the courage to ask her out
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom