PYP Vol. music forum regulars

Quote:
ck i be in the streets i don't care about this internet , all im saying is that you trying too hard to be funny.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Last FM​

:lol:
laugh.gif
11skq6f.jpg
cant be the same @#%$ talkin about tools and bein in the streets, can it?
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
Ain't nothing lil about me or my tools so don't be addressin me like that.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

Quote:
about the same price for a body to come up missing, free of charge my
:rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

^Why son look like bobby hill?
THE JOKER GANG
"I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist. "​

alot of @#%$ got jokes when a Mossberg barrel ain't sitting in their face. I ain't for PSing screennames and making up @#%$ im about that kidnap uh @#%$ @#%$

If you so damn thorough then what you doin on the internet homie, instead of out robbing _s with yo tough @#%$
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Yea ok...

laugh.gif
Dude frontin like I PS'd that @#%$,

@#%$ know damn well he typed that gay @#%$

laugh.gif
namin Guns like he da only @#%$ holdin

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
alot of @#%$ got jokes when my meat ain't sitting in their face. I ain't for PSing screennames and making up @#%$ im about that booty-rape uh @#%$ @#%$
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG

Back
Top Bottom