PYP...VOL. Myspace/Facebook default

roll.gif
wow PYPs gotta be the top threads on NT

Originally Posted by Black Milk

shes 16 though, dont you have a baby on the way, though?, why are you trying to wine and dine with an underage female? save your money for diapers
I sure do have a baby on the way (hope it's a girl
pimp.gif
), and if you really take me seriously, youneed to relieve some stress.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Hold the hell up. ALL YA'LL can back up of my green-eyed redheaded female. She mine. Ain't that right, Ms. D?
nerd.gif

EDIT: Bobby V made an appearance.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
%24*!
+
block.gif

Although predictable, the reaction when even a semi good-looking (no disrespect greeneyes) female posts their pic iscomical. I honestly feel bad for some of you, it's obvious you don't get out much. It leaves me wondering why a girl would even remotely considerposting here in the first place...

M!ke

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by One Love

ws76ms.jpg
thb still on his "im a girl" tip
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

You might as well tell me you love me NOW. I'm so prepared to wine and dine you then leave you. So, with all that said...My name is Lincey. Pleased to meet you.
shes 16 though, dont you have a baby on the way, though?, why are you trying to wine and dine with an underage female? save your money for diapers

2i1o1td.jpg

Black Milk wrote:
Originally Posted by One Love

ws76ms.jpg
thb still on his "im a girl" tip
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif

You might as well tell me you love me NOW. I'm so prepared to wine and dine you then leave you. So, with all that said...My name is Lincey. Pleased to meet you.

...and you tried to say you weren't Mayor.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Only you would say something like that (regardless if it's true or not)...

Give up the act.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lincey, you're still standing at the door cuffing?
tongue.gif
You see that Lincey? You standing at the door...You ain't even enter the room yet.....
laugh.gif

Come on now...my cuffing abilities far exceed those of normal men. DiMPLY has entered the threadpre-cuffed. I could teach you if you wanted me to.

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Although predictable, the reaction when even a semi good-looking (no disrespect greeneyes) female posts their pic is comical. I honestly feel bad for some of you, it's obvious you don't get out much. It leaves me wondering why a girl would even remotely consider posting here in the first place...

M!ke

2rxgncl.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Although predictable, the reaction when even a semi good-looking (no disrespect greeneyes) female posts their pic is comical. I honestly feel bad for some of you, it's obvious you don't get out much. It leaves me wondering why a girl would even remotely consider posting here in the first place...

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom