PYP VOL ......odd times

source.gif

i played ball in college got injured. Like being in the medical field is the end all be all. You sound really smart

Edit: the worst thing to be on this planet is short and Hateful. Love yours kid :wink:

Ah ok, well at least you tried.....there really isn’t any other upside to being THAT tall bro, other than a clear advantage in athletics, take that out the equation and you have no real step over an average height cat and like the other dude said, anything over 6’6 you start looking doofy, hunching over when you walk through doors and can’t even sit properly inside an average sized car, feet be looking WILD big too....being regular tall is cool though....like 6ft - 6’3 MAX

Ah ok, well at least you tried.....there really isn’t any other upside to being THAT tall bro, other than a clear advantage in athletics, take that out the equation and you have no real step over an average height cat and like the other dude said, anything over 6’6 you start looking doofy, hunching over when you walk through doors and can’t even sit properly inside an average sized car, feet be looking WILD big too....being regular tall is cool though....like 6ft - 6’3 MAX

All Facts!

I don’t see the point of bragging being 6’8 if it’s not paying you.

All Facts!

I don’t see the point of bragging being 6’8 if it’s not paying you.

this co signer. what's the point of any height if it aint paying you?
you must be 4ft 2, time to get off those knees boy. .

if we're both regular dudes, id rather be me than your salty short clown ***

like if you're 5'10 go be a ******* gymnast you clown ***
like if you're 5'5 go be an olympic curler
y'all sounding like tall dudes be stealing ya girls:rofl:
the insecurity is hilarious

Idk bro, you the one that started bragging about your height :lol: being tall is cool, being doofy tall and do absolutely nothing with that carries the same physical merits of being a ****** my dude.....nobody is gonna knock a normal tall cat though...6’8 far from normal...lol

like if you're 5'10 go be a ****ing gymnast you clown ***
like if you're 5'5 go be an olympic curler
y'all sounding like tall dudes be stealing ya girls:rofl:
the insecurity is hilarious

You’re the one who brought up height. You’re insecure. Brian Pumper smashes your girl.

I’m not bragging about being 6’8 and a regular person. If you’re gonna brag about being 6’8, what do you do? Where has it got you in life? Nowhere? So you’re just a waste of height. Good luck though. Haha.

Idk bro, you the one that started bragging about your height :lol: being tall is cool, being doofy tall and do absolutely nothing with that carries the same physical merits of being a ****** my dude.....nobody is gonna knock a normal tall cat though...6’8 far from normal...lol

lmaoooo

Back
Top Bottom