Album is most def. in my top 3 this year
pimp.gif

Move
pimp.gif

Offical
pimp.gif

Gettin' Up
pimp.gif

solid album... and that beat in that you tube vid was nuts!

gettin up is my joint... that tribe feeling all over this album, and i love it! thanks to the abstract poetic!

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Johnny Is Dead
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Move
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We Fight/Love
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Won't Trade
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
(the samples put together
pimp.gif
)

Everybody go pick this up Nov. 4. Don't even think he came with another Amplified
laugh.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah... Barack's on it too.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

add Life Is Better, and You to that list... those tracks = flames!

dope album....was in BestBuy earlier and they are playing "Getting Up" and see this woman (white late 30s to early40s) diddybopping to the beat withher baby in her arms...wanted to recommend the album to her on spot

This is def a CL
pimp.gif
SSIC ALBUM....I just hope that it is very muchappreciated...TOP to BOTTOM FLAWLESS..."what good is an ear if the q-tip isnt in it"

yngunner1 wrote:
This is def a CL
pimp.gif
SSIC ALBUM....I just hope that it is very much appreciated...TOP to BOTTOM FLAWLESS..."what good is an ear if the q-tip isnt in it"

Not to knock you

Is this an NT classic or a REAL classic?

I am going to pick it up regardless but classic is thrown around way to much on this board. And I don't want to get my hopes up.

i dont think its a classic, to be honest, i was dissapointed after listening to it front to back. The production was smooth but i was hoping for a classic ATCQsound.

I FN LOVED AMPLIFIED. I USE TO BRING MY STEREO OUTSIDE AND HAVE A SHOOTAROUND TO THE WHOLE CD, ESPECIALLY THAT SONG WITH BUSTA RHYMES NEAR THE END OF THE CDWHERE HE GETS MAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG AND STARTS GOING OFF!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i heard this is album of the year material from my boy..seems like a gotta listen to this asap..

Originally Posted by tupac003

yngunner1 wrote:
This is def a CL
pimp.gif
SSIC ALBUM....I just hope that it is very much appreciated...TOP to BOTTOM FLAWLESS..."what good is an ear if the q-tip isnt in it"

Not to knock you

Is this an NT classic or a REAL classic?

I am going to pick it up regardless but classic is thrown around way to much on this board. And I don't want to get my hopes up.

You won't be disappointed. Classic? I dunno...

supposedly getting 5 mics from The Source and a XXL in that publication .

Definitley a dope album , respect to Q-Tip , a true legend.

GREAT album. Whoever said "nostalgic yet progressive" is dead on. ATCQ yet modernized at the same time.

I don't know about "classic," it really depends on how you define it. I'm not gonna throw it around to get attention or get hype like somepeople on this board. But I will say that this album will withstand the test of time. The sound will never get stale. I've heard it compared to"Be" because it's a short but sweet ride from start to finish... now a lot of you might not think that because there's no Kanye attached tothis, but it's somewhere around there.

Worth the $10 at the VERY least. Support Q-Tip for putting in the effort.

Back
Top Bottom