QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

:lol:

i mean i think they're both just trying to get their points across to each other. at the end of the day, i don't think either dude is getting riled up or pissed off :lol:

but who knows...can never tell what's actually going on behind a screen :lol:

So, Att P/G last year

Brees 41
Ryan 39
Foles 39 (half season)
Luck 38.5
Ben 38
Staff 37.6
Eli, Cutler, Peyton, Carr, and Orton (half season) all vary between 37.6 and 37.3
Tannehill 36.9
Brady 36.3
Rivers 35.6
Rodgers 32.5
Romo 29
Russ 28

Total attempts for the season
Brees 659
Ryan 628
Luck 616
Ben 608
Staff 602
Eli 601
Carr 599
Peyton 597
Tannehill 590
Brady 582
Rodgers 520
Dalton 481
Romo 435
Russ 452

So, 3rd most attempts in the NFL last year, 16 INT in 16 games. And your contention is he turns it over TOO much. Yet, again, I show you AGAIN, that is not the case. Unless you feel that Rivers turns it over too much, and Brees, and Dalton, and Peyton, and Matt Ryan do too. If you’re going to say that they all turn it over too much too, then I don’t really know what your focus is on Luck for, and only Luck.

38.5 attempts per game, 1 INT PER GAME. 1 INT for almost 40 passes, per game.

Which is funny, cuz I swear I been sayin this for 2 straight days now, and have backed that up with stats and facts each time, yet you keep pushin for more and finding other ways to circle back around. When are you just going to accept it, your narrative is wrong. Period.

Did he have too many TO’s on Monday night? Absolutely. Yes, he did, Monday night, he turned it over too much. But that’s one game, out of 50. The other 49, his numbers are right in line with all the other all-time greats, and in most cases, even better. On a lesser team, with more attempts per game basis. You’re filled with your hot takes week 2 narrative that Luck turns it over too much, but for his first three years total, that simply was not the case. Every stat I have shown you proves that.

Attempts per game, 1 INT per game, 2.5INT% which is upper 95%, 50 game totals vs other elite QB’s it’s all right there for you, he simply doesn’t turn it over as much as you want to believe or narrate. 1 pick in 38.5 throws per game. And you tryin to treat him as some turnover machine ruining the Colts chances at Super Bowl glory. They don’t even SNIFF the AFCCG without Andrew Luck dude. How can he be hurting their chances with 1 errant throw every 40 drop backs?

“Context”

^ you better have made a bird's nest. filthy *** public restroom toilets :smh:

unless that's your home. nice tiles, i guess :lol:

Who gets mad about this stuff? Getting into these debates is the best part of my day at work. :lol:

The only time I've been legitimately mad on NT is when that Alabama fan started running his mouth after the Auburn/Oregon NCG. :lol: Was heavily intoxicated at that point tho.

Last edited:
^ you better have made a bird's nest. filthy *** public restroom toilets
mean.gif

unless that's your home. nice tiles, i guess
laugh.gif
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Who gets mad about this stuff? Getting into these debates is the best part of my day at work.
laugh.gif
The only time I've been legitimately mad on NT is when that Alabama fan started running his mouth after the Auburn/Oregon NCG.
laugh.gif
Was heavily intoxicated at that point tho.
I've been mad in NT General before... And maybe when Hawks fans tried saying that the Fail Mary was a good call. 
alien.gif

I rather switch to Luck throws too many damn interceptions and needs to stop if it will get you guys to shut up about how you sit on toilets.

I rather switch to Luck throws too many damn interceptions and needs to stop if it will get you guys to shut up about how you sit on toilets.

what's the difference at this point...i think we all get both sides of the argument

Matt Ryan doesnt turn the ball over more than Andrew Luck in any way...on a per game or int pct and he throws 36 passes a game too....where are you getting this from?

And yes its been said Rivers, Dalton turn the ball over alot too. Even with that Rivers throws less interceptions per game than Luck does. (0.8 vs .96)

The average NFL team gets about 12 possessions a game. So they are really valuable.

You can do whatever you want with those possessions offensively...You could throw the ball every play or run the ball every play....it really doesn't matter

The goal for the offense is to score some sort of points, when the offense turns over the ball its impossible to score points for your team and youre giving the other team extra possesions to score on your team.

Which is not conductive to winning games in the NFL.

Would you be okay with your teams running back fumbling a few more times because he had more carries than other running backs?

Last edited:
Fraij in that first floor hotel bathroom.

Every since he put me on game, I just run in them when I'm on the road.

Don't emm use gas station bathrooms any more

Back
Top Bottom