QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

What are Alex Smith's updated stats for the year?

65.6%, 891 yards, 7 TD, 3 INT.

He's finally ahead of EJ Manuel but behind Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill.
Yeah, you are not winning the bet Sneak.  
laugh.gif
Them AFC South defenses
mean.gif
Kansas City lost to Tennessee in week 1.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A large reason for that being Alex Smith.

AFC South is for stat padding, tho. (Alex Smith was 19/35, 54%, 202 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs against the team that Luck demolished with the fury of a thousand neckbeards)

AFC South is for stat padding, tho. (Alex Smith was 19/35, 54%, 202 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs against the team that Luck demolished with the fury of a thousand neckbeards)

It was one bad game.

He hasn't thrown a pick since. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

And he was without his #1 [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
If Matthew Stafford leads the league in interceptions, SneakerPro pays me $299. If not, I pay him $20.

If Alex Smith surpasses Andrew Luck in passing yards, passing touchdowns, completion percentage, yards per completion, wins, and QB rating, I pay him $299. If not, he pays me $20.

I feel like I got jipped.

Dude put all these stipulations and mine more straight up.

My boy Alex is only about 300 yards and about 5 tds away though and he's cooked 3 weeks straight.

Last edited:

My boy Alex is only about 300 yards and about 5 tds away though and he's cooked 3 weeks straight.

Luck plays the jaguars twice, the titans once more, and the Texans twice. :lol:

You're the one that said:

"The Colts don't make the playoffs and Andrew Luck is outplayed in every objective way by Alex Smith."

Don't blame me for what came out of your mouth.

Until Alex Smith has another 0 TD week... like two weeks ago. Or a less than 200 yard passing week... like last week.

But until then, it'll be close! (even though 400 yards and six touchdowns is equivalent to three Alex Smith games)

Last edited:
Until Alex Smith has another 0 TD week... like two weeks ago. Or a less than 200 yard passing week... like last week.

But until then, it'll be close! (even though 400 yards and six touchdowns is equivalent to three Alex Smith games)

Naw I can on count Andy Checkdown to go to his normal ways.

Last edited:
DSA, you're my boy, you know that. You know I've spoken up for NE for a long time, they have my respect for what they've done. So please, don't be mad at me for this. I'm merely posting the info. :lol:

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 17h 17 hours ago
That's not a complete miscommunication, it's a completely misread coverage. Edelman was never catching that ball no matter where he ran.

Tirico, Gruden....stop it. That's just pathetic.

Cam Newton makes that play and we're talking about it for a week. Talking about how he doesn't see the field and can't read defenses...

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 16h 16 hours ago
Brady just not reading coverages. I'll be surprised if any mainstream media analysts says that this week though.

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 16h 16 hours ago
I get the caution about overreacting to one game for the Pats and Brady, but it's been four games. Not one.

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 18h 18 hours ago
Y'all tracking this accuracy and decision making from the QB or too busy talking about trust in the WRs?

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 18h 18 hours ago
They're a flat circle RT @bomani_jones we’re laying out the brady excuses in advance, ha?

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · 19h 19 hours ago
Speaking of QBs who deserved to be benched for Kyle Orton..

Note, this guy spoke all offseason that Brady is in major decline. He got HAMMERED for it. :lol: So now, he's getting people to pat him on the back for being ahead of the curve.

Bonus stuff

Cian Fahey @Cianaf · Sep 29
IND rant he ball 20 times in 1st-and-10 situations with Luck on the field v the Titans. They gained three or fewer yards 13 times.

10 times it was two or fewer yards.

Luck threw the ball 10 times in multiple option situations(IE no screen passes) on First-and-10. 6 went for first downs, 2 more were dropped

22 times Luck threw when behind chains(2nd-and-7+ or Third-and-5+). 13 times he converted for a first down, with one obvious DPI on another.

Those are samples from the Luck article for tomorrow. He set history with his back-to-back numbers, but O is still holding him back.

Clear, definitive info on how the Colts are holding Andrew Luck back with their garbage run game/playcalling, and he saves their *** anyways.

If Indy ever gets a clue, God help us all.

:lol:

i can't dispute any of that, really. and i actually said the same thing when gruden and mike said miscommunication between brady and edelman. no ******* way. that ball was not dropping in along the sideline. it was thrown right at the safety.

*sigh*

The one over the middle for the TD was even worse. When they showed the angle from behind Tom, I mean, the guy was RIGHT THERE. Tom threw it on a line, what did he think the guy was gonna do, duck? :lol: :lol:

What I don't understand is, how can Brady be having trouble reading coverages? That part I don't understand. I get if his arm isn't there, I saw it with Dan, I know how it looks, but reading defenses? He's done it for a decade, how is that something that falters?

Back
Top Bottom