QD3 Presents: Lil Wayne "The Carter" Documentary Trailer

Just watched it....and i thought it was just ok.

I would have liked to hear wayne talk more about relationships with people in his camp

Theres a ton of gif worthy material

He is living like a modern day rockstar and if he doesnt slow down himself his body will slowly break down

By looking at it, someone could tell me wayne was socially awkward and not as "cool" as his lyrics make him sound, and I would believe it because hedoes seem to only be about music and drugs

This dude is the reason why music today is trash.

Son said he mad sizzurp famous ? man this "lil wayne" never existed untill he started runnin with the dips , and changed his whole style up.

dude is trash he aint never been hot even to his hot boys days.

Originally Posted by cartune

This dude said I aint gone never forget what Baby did to me That had me too weak I was like Wayne clear that up immediately
laugh.gif
Word. That had me like ?...
& I watched the first 30 minutes -
tired.gif
It's nothing special in myopinion.

im watching it now... i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the part when he was like "i got raped at 11, i'll never forget what Baby did to me that day" beforehe explained it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by illmatic21787

what is that song where he goes "thank god i can sey **#$ one time". that track is so sick, i cant find it anywhere
nerd.gif
Check my Twitter timeline
nerd.gif
Cant find it

HE HIMSELF DOESNT HAVE IT

JUST LYING

IM SURE ITS A UNRELEASED TRACK

ALONG WITH THE JEEZY JOINT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What Jeezy one yall talkin bout??? and i cant front...that song where he singing bout flo's or flowers or some %*$! is pretty cool
ohwell.gif

tez's part was teh most realest !%+ in the whole documentry, it kinda suprised me how no one in his circle sees or pretends to not see what is going on, iknow hes a grown man and he can make decisions for himself but the whole syrup thing got out of control real quick.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ this documentary. This sucks, no wonder Lil' Wayne withdrew is support.

QJ III followed Wayne for almost two years and this is the most interesting thing he could've came up with?

I could've made a more interesting documentary with only a week's worth of shooting time.

The documentary was all over the place, no sense of direction. And what's with dude's manager all the the joint like Puffy in Bad Boy videos.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

QJ III followed Wayne for almost two years and this is the most interesting thing he could've came up with?

I could've made a more interesting documentary with only a week's worth of shooting time.

The documentary was all over the place, no sense of direction. And what's with dude's manager all the the joint like Puffy in Bad Boy videos.
I agree. I was intrigued by the trailer. But, after watching this he couldn't come up with any type of story or anything with this much film?Like what was the purpose of the documentary? I understand what he was trying to do, but it definitely didn't translate in this.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I agree. I was intrigued by the trailer. But, after watching this he couldn't come up with any type of story or anything with this much film? Like what was the purpose of the documentary? I understand what he was trying to do, but it definitely didn't translate in this.
Good idea, HORRIBLE execution.

laugh.gif
@ this bum QD3. With all the perks and advantages of being the son ofQuincy Jones and all you have to show for your life is this lame documentary and those "Beef" dvd's? How can someone do so little with so much.

Back
Top Bottom