*~*~*~Qualmes - Mood Swings EP Official Thread. Mood Swings (SlimK Slowdown) Out Now!!!*~*~*~

Originally Posted by Qualmes

what videos yall got planned for this?

Im really gonna push to get visuals for everything but that usually never works
laugh.gif
...I have a strong feeling everyone's gonna take a liking to the Sacrifices track is just sum else

I know exactly what you mean
laugh.gif
. Happened to me and Illi. Too much stuff that goes wrong outta nowhere. Looking for this EP on the real. I'm glad I didn't hear that Baron Boys track also.tryna hear it fresh...

laugh.gif
...I have a strong feeling everyone's gonna take a liking to the Sacrifices track is just sum else

laugh.gif
. Happened to me and Illi. Too much stuff that goes wrong outta nowhere. Looking for this EP on the real. I'm glad I didn't hear that Baron Boys track also.tryna hear it fresh...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love it. it'll make you wanna do a champagne toast at 2 in the afternoon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the video aspect is gonna be interesting...might come outta left field with something...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i love it. it'll make you wanna do a champagne toast at 2 in the afternoon
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the video aspect is gonna be interesting...might come outta left field with something...

Yo Qualmes is CIV gonna be on the EP? That dude is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's friends with my gf through CSUN
He was gonna be on Sacrifices but the original idea got scrapped for that song...that's my youngin dudes
pimp.gif
...you'll def hear sum with me and him within the coming weeks though

Yo Qualmes is CIV gonna be on the EP? That dude is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's friends with my gf through CSUN
He was gonna be on Sacrifices but the original idea got scrapped for that song...that's my youngin dudes
pimp.gif
...you'll def hear sum with me and him within the coming weeks though

I had to come back and show much love and to give thanks to my bro Qualmes for giving me preview of the Mood Swings album. The intro and outro is perfect for the title. And that Baron Boys track is just insane. Straight heat. Keep up the great work and keep on blessing us with that awesome music my dude.

I had to come back and show much love and to give thanks to my bro Qualmes for giving me preview of the Mood Swings album. The intro and outro is perfect for the title. And that Baron Boys track is just insane. Straight heat. Keep up the great work and keep on blessing us with that awesome music my dude.

Back
Top Bottom