*~*~*~Qualmes - Mood Swings EP Official Thread. Mood Swings (SlimK Slowdown) Out Now!!!*~*~*~

I eff's with this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dat dere "Nothins Hollywood" is my joint 
glasses.gif
also "I got work" and "Hearbeat" is fuego the singer kinda reminds me of j.holiday and lol @ "Forever Alone"  ..overall solid project ..good song writing and production is cold as hell.. throwing this on my gym mix..good work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dat dere "Nothins Hollywood" is my joint 
glasses.gif
also "I got work" and "Hearbeat" is fuego the singer kinda reminds me of j.holiday and lol @ "Forever Alone"  ..overall solid project ..good song writing and production is cold as hell.. throwing this on my gym mix..good work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the heartbeat hook was stuck in my head the other day. i dont man, i know you know your stuff, but i feel like the vocals are too low on every song.

double cupped is dope.

i didnt appreciate your rant on lunchables...

yeah the heartbeat hook was stuck in my head the other day. i dont man, i know you know your stuff, but i feel like the vocals are too low on every song.

double cupped is dope.

i didnt appreciate your rant on lunchables...

think this is your best work Boy...the way the album starts off is crazy and "Nothin's Hollywood" is My favorite joint just edging out "Hollywood Homocide"
Keep it up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

think this is your best work Boy...the way the album starts off is crazy and "Nothin's Hollywood" is My favorite joint just edging out "Hollywood Homocide"
Keep it up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Lovin' the Texas shout outs on Double Cupped. Now if we could only get a chopped and screwed version.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Lovin' the Texas shout outs on Double Cupped. Now if we could only get a chopped and screwed version.
nerd.gif

I was really impressed by this EP, I didn't expect what you delivered.
Like I said this is top shelf stuff. Some might say Im exaggerating but all 8 tracks are real good and have replay value because they are quality all around.
Good beat selection too, best work so far.

I was really impressed by this EP, I didn't expect what you delivered.
Like I said this is top shelf stuff. Some might say Im exaggerating but all 8 tracks are real good and have replay value because they are quality all around.
Good beat selection too, best work so far.

Didn't really mess with much of the last tape other than Valentine's Day Massacre (video?
nerd.gif
) but it's the opposite with this one. Like the tape except for Nothin's Hollywood for some reason.

Only For Tonight & Sacrifices
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't really mess with much of the last tape other than Valentine's Day Massacre (video?
nerd.gif
) but it's the opposite with this one. Like the tape except for Nothin's Hollywood for some reason.

Only For Tonight & Sacrifices
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been following my Brother Qualmes since 02.   Seen the progress since day one... Keep doing what you're doing 
pimp.gif

What you gone do

Goin down

Situations

and now a handful more favorites...Sacrifices been on repeat.

thanks

-UNDFT-

Been following my Brother Qualmes since 02.   Seen the progress since day one... Keep doing what you're doing 
pimp.gif

What you gone do

Goin down

Situations

and now a handful more favorites...Sacrifices been on repeat.

thanks

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom