Queen Of The South Vol. Season 5 coming soon

Ah so a thread for this show is finally made.

Been watching since the beginning.

Teresa bae got that balance of smarts and ruthlessness.

I was digging Javi and didnt miss James at all but he had to die given everything he's done.

Wanted to see the Judge die so bad but he can be an even more evil antagonist next season. Happy Tony dead. Kid came back and was SUPER annoying :lol: Dumas is a good addition.

Look forward to seeing Jamie Hector and MC Lyte back on the show.

One thing that was so wild about this show to me is Teresa was wanted for murder publicly in Mexico, known as an international murder suspect and strong ties to a cartel but was freely in America setting up shop, then on the run arkund the world from assassins but not police, starting legitimate business as fronts or places to launder her money with no problem from the FBI or DEA :lol: Like imagine if El Chapo opened a bar and bought a trucking business in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Took a break midway this season. The beautiful bartender not being on the show made me lose interest.

I see this joint on Netflix every day but I've never seen anyone on here speak on it so I always skipped it.

I'll add it to my queue.

Ah so a thread for this show is finally made.

Been watching since the beginning.

Teresa bae got that balance of smarts and ruthlessness.

I was digging Javi and didnt miss James at all but he had to die given everything he's done.

Wanted to see the Judge die so bad but he can be an even more evil antagonist next season. Happy Tony dead. Kid came back and was SUPER annoying :lol: Dumas is a good addition.

Look foeward to seeing Jamie Hector and MC Lyte back on the show.

One thing that was so wild about this show to me is Teresa was wanted for murder publicly in Mexico, known as an international murder suspect and strong ties to a cartel but was freely in America setting up shop, then on the run arkund the world from assassins but not police, starting legitimate business as fronts or places to launder her money with no problem from the FBI or DEA :lol: Like imagine if El Chapo opened a bar and bought a trucking business in Brooklyn.

I dig the show..a lot will be going down next season. I hate to see Javi being off’d but you’re right, he had to go for what he did but losing him brings back James. Imagine what Boaz does finding out this happened

Dumas was definitely a good addition and we’ll see more with him and King George running things in the NOLA. I think Camila and Devin the dude are making a run for Teresa. So much building this season for the next one

Is it in the same league as Narcos?

I thought it was but halfway through the first ep. I realized that it isn't. Then I peeped that this is network tv. It's still a good show but it has semi corny/generic dialogue that comes with nonpremium shows.

I'm halfway through season 1 and I like this show a lot so far. Teresa's Mexican accent when speaking English or Spanish is way off tho.

I thought it was but halfway through the first ep. I realized that it isn't. Then I peeped that this is network tv. It's still a good show but it has semi corny/generic dialogue that comes with nonpremium shows.

I'm halfway through season 1 and I like this show a lot so far. Teresa's Mexican accent when speaking English or Spanish is way off tho.
It'll go down the priority list then. Still have to finish a few other shows before I even consider this if thats the case.

It'll go down the priority list then. Still have to finish a few other shows before I even consider this if thats the case.

It's still a pretty good show and it's a bit unfair to compare it to Narcos. USA network doesnt have the same freedom as premium networks/streaming services and this is a completely fabricated story.

Rather, you should compare it to Sons of Anarchy or Mayans.

Thanks for the Thread location.
Typed in QOS in the NT search box and all it did was bring up two pages of Queen of the South Mentions that were all in the NETFLIX thread.
I need to remember to switch that box from “everywhere” to “threads” when using the Seqrch function.
Now, why are there no new posts today?
The show returns today and no new posts?
I guess this thread is pointless.
Started in 2019 and still on page 1 for a show this good? Yea this thread not needed at all

This is where Teresita ****ed up.

Handed in an innocent black man for two murders to keep her crazy Miami point man running things.

This the start of her downfall.

Man this show is dope, in more ways than one, lol!! Can’t wait to start season 5, glad it’s back!!!

Teresita still buggin. Looking exrra ugly.

First ya put an innocent black man in prison and now you about to kill another black man cuz you think he might rat on you when you ratted on an innocent black man to begin with.

Its all making sense now. She was wearing black and now she rocking the black and white combo lady suits. When she's in all white she'll be full on evil.

White = evil seems to be the message.

Show is progressing nicely. Moving into European markets, buying hotels and possibly banks. She tryna become Escobar.

George bout to get got down in Miami. Boaz kinda reminds me of Manboy.

This baby nonsense is annoying.

Oh what a gnarly kill.

They definitely accelerating Teresa's rise to global power.

Damn guess it was George's time.

Last edited:
I knew that George hit was coming as soon as he walked into that room. I felt something was up when Boaz's guy conveniently found that Fentanyl container while they were questioning the Haitian.

Murdering those two shady businessmen was wild tho. Didn't expect either kill at all lol.

Back
Top Bottom