Queens/Astoria on 4th of July?

What up NT fam, headin down to Astoria for the Fourth of July weekend. I'll be arriving Thursday night after work and just wondering if any of y'all got any suggestions for things to do, places to eat, where to see good fireworks etc... Me and my girl are gonna be headin to Coopers beach out in Southampton for one of the days/nights but for the rest of the time we are gonna be in Astoria around 28th ave. I heard the beer garden changed its name or somethin like that, last time I went that was pretty chill.. thanks in advance

What up NT fam, headin down to Astoria for the Fourth of July weekend. I'll be arriving Thursday night after work and just wondering if any of y'all got any suggestions for things to do, places to eat, where to see good fireworks etc... Me and my girl are gonna be headin to Coopers beach out in Southampton for one of the days/nights but for the rest of the time we are gonna be in Astoria around 28th ave. I heard the beer garden changed its name or somethin like that, last time I went that was pretty chill.. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom