Queens/Astoria on 4th of July?

What up NT fam, headin down to Astoria for the Fourth of July weekend. I'll be arriving Thursday night after work and just wondering if any of y'all got any suggestions for things to do, places to eat, where to see good fireworks etc... Me and my girl are gonna be headin to Coopers beach out in Southampton for one of the days/nights but for the rest of the time we are gonna be in Astoria around 28th ave. I heard the beer garden changed its name or somethin like that, last time I went that was pretty chill.. thanks in advance

(tried posting this once, but when i click on my link for it damn yuku said it doesn't exist. so i tried again. sorry if posted twice )

What up NT fam, headin down to Astoria for the Fourth of July weekend. I'll be arriving Thursday night after work and just wondering if any of y'all got any suggestions for things to do, places to eat, where to see good fireworks etc... Me and my girl are gonna be headin to Coopers beach out in Southampton for one of the days/nights but for the rest of the time we are gonna be in Astoria around 28th ave. I heard the beer garden changed its name or somethin like that, last time I went that was pretty chill.. thanks in advance

(tried posting this once, but when i click on my link for it damn yuku said it doesn't exist. so i tried again. sorry if posted twice )

you're probably talking about the fact they opened a new beer garden at studiosquare near kaufman theatre.

you're probably talking about the fact they opened a new beer garden at studiosquare near kaufman theatre.

There's two; Bohemian Beer Garden has been there for a while. Studio Square is the new one, that's the one I've been going to for all the World Cup games.

There's two; Bohemian Beer Garden has been there for a while. Studio Square is the new one, that's the one I've been going to for all the World Cup games.

The fireworks in Astoria park is tomorrow so you're gonna miss that
laugh.gif

The fireworks in Astoria park is tomorrow so you're gonna miss that
laugh.gif

I would like to know this as well because I'm failing hard at trying to acquire some fireworks here in nyc...sitting on the rooftops as a kid in Astoria for 4th of July was the best so I would not mind returning to the source this year.

I would like to know this as well because I'm failing hard at trying to acquire some fireworks here in nyc...sitting on the rooftops as a kid in Astoria for 4th of July was the best so I would not mind returning to the source this year.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I got fireworks.
nerd.gif

PM me.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I got fireworks.
nerd.gif

PM me.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

We're going to both, Morocco.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

You really want to do stuff in Queens?
laugh.gif
I love my borough and all but this is just a dope place to watch sports games.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

You really want to do stuff in Queens?
laugh.gif
I love my borough and all but this is just a dope place to watch sports games.

ill definitely check out that tierras colombianos place, looks like it has good reviews. anybody else as far as where to see fireworks? i mean we willing to travel anywhere in the city not just astoria. any kick spots in astoria or am i lookin at goin into the city for boutiques? i'd like to check out some jewelry as well, jacobs? shoooot i dont even kno just anything, my girls down for whatever and we just wwanna have a good time. last time i went we went to porkys got a fishbowl and had a good time. pizza spots? anything local in astoria or am i gonna have to go to the city for that too? any help would be much appreciated yall

ill definitely check out that tierras colombianos place, looks like it has good reviews. anybody else as far as where to see fireworks? i mean we willing to travel anywhere in the city not just astoria. any kick spots in astoria or am i lookin at goin into the city for boutiques? i'd like to check out some jewelry as well, jacobs? shoooot i dont even kno just anything, my girls down for whatever and we just wwanna have a good time. last time i went we went to porkys got a fishbowl and had a good time. pizza spots? anything local in astoria or am i gonna have to go to the city for that too? any help would be much appreciated yall

Back
Top Bottom