queens disowns lamar odumb, cali can now claim him

why the f is everytbody hatin on this guy,hes ballin,has a decent lookin chick,let him live the way he wants and get off niketalk already.

laugh.gif
@Lakers fans popping in to defend this.
laugh.gif

I don't know if the one above me is a Lakers fan, but there are definitely some sensitive NTers in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
roll.gif
NOOO!!!!!

first nas, then nick cannon, after that; jd, now odom..damn, whats' up with you ppl from queens? at least Artest is doing ok
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

*fixed

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
roll.gif
NOOO!!!!!

first nas, then nick cannon, after that; jd, now odom..damn, whats' up with you ppl from queens? at least Artest is doing ok
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

*fixed
grin.gif
umm, Nick and JD are from Queens, NYC?

not to my knowledge.....

why do people keep asking why do we care? obviously we find that @+%! embarrassing/funny.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@Lakers fans popping in to defend this.

Y'all were probably laughing at Kenyon Martin not too long ago.
laugh.gif
well odom hasn't gotten some lips tatted on his neck yet. when that happens i'm going to run on the court and have a serious eye opening conversation with lamar about his decision making skills.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

that's soft of him...but still, when you start reppin queens any better let us know
my user name on here used to be repinqueens
happy.gif
so that'sa start
laugh.gif

at least that will be easy to remove.

im just glad she got his initials tatted also, cause that woulda made him looked worse.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

im just glad she got his initials tatted also, cause that woulda made him looked worse.

It doesn't get much worse than being married to Frankenberry.

Originally Posted by saxman2112

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

It doesn't get much worse than being married to Frankenberry.

lols

Ya'll can relax, if Odom and Klohe get divorced, then Lamar can just add the ( B E ) to KO and have a matching Kobe tattoo on his hand with Zo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ya'll can relax, if Odom and Klohe get divorced, then Lamar can just add the ( B E ) to KO and have a matching Kobe tattoo on his hand with Zo.
laugh.gif
People still speak zodoggs name here? Hasn't he been gone for years now?

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif
His ghost still haunts the S&T forum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Zo and I are old friends.

Back
Top Bottom