Question 2 all agreeable, reliable NTers:How many Retro 6's are confirmed?

Once JB kills my favorite shoe of all time (VI's) which looks as if it is about to happen, I will be selling my collection.

All I have to say is that I got to see an infrared/blk sample and a infrared/wht sample........both looked good and will supposedly be together in a DMP 6pack....doubt it will end up this way......

so in total there will be 8 maybe even 10 by the time they get done with next year...

Originally Posted by DublBagn

All I have to say is that I got to see an infrared/blk sample and a infrared/wht sample........both looked good and will supposedly be together in a DMP 6pack....doubt it will end up this way......

so in total there will be 8 maybe even 10 by the time they get done with next year...

Damned if I was not right on with this.....LOOK AT THE DATE ABOVE.....for all the folks who PM'ed me saying "no it wont happen"
laugh.gif

sorry for gravedigging the thread....but had to show how right I was....

so far there are 7 colorways of the vi

charity
black/varsity red
motorsport
oreo/black speckled
laker
detroit
white/varsity red

possible u'll get 2 more colorways thrown in there

doernbecher
white/ red
pimp.gif

black/ varsity red
infared pack
oreo
motorsports
pimp.gif

lakers
pistons

infrareds motorsports oreos pistons lakers and bulls are all coming out this year ... i use this website 23isback.com and click on the release dates link it has never done me wrong

Originally Posted by jsallday

infrareds motorsports oreos pistons lakers and bulls are all coming out this year ... i use this website 23isback.com and click on the release dates link it has never done me wrong

23isback gets their info from a number of sources, including NT. when info gets confirmed, then 23isback reports it on their site. sometimes they do rumors. but they all come from the sources on NT & ISS.

ya i just like how 23isback.com has everything separated by month and is on one link more convenient than searching through threads u feel me?

Damned if I was not right on with this.....LOOK AT THE DATE ABOVE.....for all the folks who PM'ed me saying "no it wont happen"
laugh.gif

sorry for gravedigging the thread....but had to show how right I was....
talk about it, where did you see em at when you first posted about em?

Back
Top Bottom