Question about CDP boxes

Whats up NT I just started collecting about a month ago and I just got a pair of XIX's and XII's both from the CDP's. They are both sz 8.5 but Inoticed that the XIX is way bigger than the XII box and the sticker and hole are on the bottom of the XIX box (If you were to hold it upright with the pictureup the sticker would be on the bottom) and the XII is opposite and a smaller box. Are the XII's usually in a smaller box than the XIX's withCDP's? Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

K thanks, sorry for the repost

Welcome to NT, BTW.
happy.gif

i had every pack,
the boxes basically can defined 2 shapes~
one taller skinnier, one is flatter n wider
thts normal

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i had every pack,
thts normal
Made me mad they did that, seemed like they could have made them uniform. Now the top row of that set of shelves is crammed together (3/20, 8/15,11/12)... I guess it's a waste of cardboard but I paid my $300. Give me my cardboard. I feel like I was robbed.

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i had every pack,
thts normal
Made me mad they did that, seemed like they could have made them uniform. Now the top row of that set of shelves is crammed together (3/20, 8/15, 11/12)... I guess it's a waste of cardboard but I paid my $300. Give me my cardboard. I feel like I was robbed.

agreed... nike's too worried about costs rather than giving back to the loyal customers

Yeah you would thing they could atleast put the sticker and the metal ring around the hole (what is that called?) on the same side on all boxes too

i've bought and sold many different CDPs in lots of different sizes. every size and style has a completely different box. i've probably seen at least10 different boxes

Originally Posted by sssneakgeek

a 8.5 shoe will not go nicely with a size 12 box...

common knowledge

First you need to learn how to read, I said BOTH SHOES ARE A SIZE 8.8, Nowhere in that post did I even mention a size 12....Secondly, an 8.5 shoe would gogreat in a size 12 box because the box is bigger, so more room....Maybe you should use some of that "common knowledge" you have?

Originally Posted by sssneakgeek

a 8.5 shoe will not go nicely with a size 12 box...

common knowledge
But an 8.5 V should be able to fit in a 8.5 XX box, don't you think? I understand that the boxes need to be different sizes for differentsized shoes. What I'm saying is that if I have 11 packages, all 10.5, why couldn't they have made the boxes uniform? And an 8.5 will go just fine in asize 12 box. Maybe not the other way around, but I'm not sure, I have man sized feet.

Back
Top Bottom